Religion Pell Guilty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t looked into it for a while but believe vigano was aligned with previous pope and had an axe to grind with current one, the politics in the Catholic Church are interesting to say the least.

Making no comment on current popes knowledge or lack there of, but safe to say they all knew it was an issue, if not entirely aware of exactly who had been abusive
For what appears to be the first time, Pope Francis has openly denied that he knew anything of former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick’s immoral activities, directly contradicting Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò’s account of their conversation on the subject.

“I didn’t know anything … nothing, nothing,” Pope Francis said in a new interview published on Tuesday in Vatican News.

In response, the former apostolic nuncio to the United States has directly accused Pope Francis of lying.

In comments to LifeSite following the release of the interview, Archbishop Viganò said: “What the Pope said about not knowing anything is a lie. […] He pretends not to remember what I told him about McCarrick, and he pretends that it wasn’t him who asked me about McCarrick in the first place.”

The new interview
In the May 28 interview with Mexican journalist Valentina Alazraki, Pope Francis sought to explain why he has never openly denied Archbishop Vigano’s original testimony, while issuing a denial seemingly for the first time.

Readers will recall that news of the former US nuncio’s testimony broke last August 25, while Pope Francis was attending the World Meeting Families in Dublin. One day later, during an inflight press conference on his return to Rome, the Pope sidestepped questions about the explosive allegations that he knew of former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick’s abuse.

Pope Francis is suggesting that Archbishop Viganò has been exposed as unreliable because of a legal conflict with his brother that was settled in a Milan court.

In comments to LifeSite, Archbishop Viganò dismissed the Pope’s attempt to cast doubt on his reliability over a dispute with his brother concerning the management of their inheritance — a question he pointed out had “no relevance to the allegations regarding Cardinal McCarrick.”

catholicismpure.wordpress.com/2019/05/29/abp-vigano-says-pope-is-lying-in-latest-denial-about-mccarrick/

They had to, at the absolute very least, dismiss the second charge. There was no evidence led that could possibly sustain the second charge.

The complainant insisted in evidence it occurred before Christmas. The objective evidence was that it couldn't have.

There is absolutely no justification whatsoever for the Appeal Court not to have acquitted on that second charge. None.

The Bigger Picture is that the Catholic Church is an absolute disgrace...an abomination. It's policy's doctrines and beliefs have no credibility. A corrupt powerful organisation that says everything bad about institutions that seek to control human lives by the carrot and the stik. Their education and religious facilities should be closed down and totally discredited for the misery they have inflicted on Western society and wherever else their tentacles have reached. The World would be better off without this religion. But who would close this rotten cult down? Who would have the courage? To do what is right!

They had to, at the absolute very least, dismiss the second charge. There was no evidence led that could possibly sustain the second charge.

The complainant insisted in evidence it occurred before Christmas. The objective evidence was that it couldn't have.

There is absolutely no justification whatsoever for the Appeal Court not to have acquitted on that second charge. None.
384A895D-B24D-42D3-B7EA-E2A5EBF3F6E2.jpeg

Pack it up boys, nothing to see here. Bruce from Balnarring has solved the case, George is clearly innocent. Just had to read the judgement.

No legal background even required to figure it out.
Did you read the bit in the judgement about the altar servers always concluding their procession IN the sacristy?

IT COULD NOT HAVE ******* HAPPENED!!

Did you read the bit in the judgement about the altar servers always concluding their procession IN the sacristy?

IT COULD NOT HAVE ******* HAPPENED!!
Oh but it did. Unfortunately.

I'll take the over findings of a unanimous jury, backed up by the ruling of an appeals court, over some pedo apologist clown on Bigfooty with an agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read the Judgement.
You know that reading the judgment will not change anything; what is seen is one dissenting judge with a view out of step with the other judges.
Repeating yourself does your position no favours you just come across as unhinged.

The legal system works on majority decisions so its good and well to focus on the one dissenting judge but to probably assess a judgement all three need to be considered. Had it been a 2:1 verdict to overturn the jury verdict then that would have been accepted by Pell's supporters as if all judges were in agreement as to his innocents.

You know that reading the judgment will not change anything; what is seen is one dissenting judge with a view out of step with the other judges.
Repeating yourself does your position no favours you just come across as unhinged.

Trust me. Read it for yourself. Ferguson and Maxwell are blatantly prepared to forgive in the complainant what they are scathing about as regards defendant witnesses in hazy recollections. It's embarrassing.

The legal system works on majority decisions so its good and well to focus on the one dissenting judge but to probably assess a judgement all three need to be considered. Had it been a 2:1 verdict to overturn the jury verdict then that would have been accepted by Pell's supporters as if all judges were in agreement as to his innocents.

I read the 2 adverse before I read the one I agreed with.

Pell has a long history of abuse. He was able to hire top line QCs to browbeat victims , victims who ended up with a history of drug usage which was then used against them in court.
If anyone knows a child who boarded in Ballarat Catholic schools its common knowledge the Pell and many other priests were rock spiders.

Now all these white knights claiming Pell is the victim when a true victim who presented well in court, no history of drug use was able to share his experiences without Being ridiculed by a QC into looking silly.

Hey Bruce, read these articles and try and get an insight to the man you are defending at the expense of the true victims.

This shows that he has a long history of sexual abuse against minors . Ahh the feeling of power Hey George!!
The irony is this article is that the man confided in Father Bob McGuire and then he went to the police and laid charges. Father Bob was then hounded out of the church , one of the true statesman and doers of the church , someone who is in touch with contempary humanity yet vilified by the church.Why??

Here the dysfunction of the church and the denial of Pell at the RC are discussed

Here is DAVID MARRS essay on you tube about Pell. Marr has written and spoken about Pell at length but not one law suit for defamation. He refused to answer questions again and again as he knew he had met his match in Marr. Goes for just under an hour but if you are interested in understanding who Pell is this will give you some truths about this cold , heartless man. Why was there no law suit as Pell was very quick to spend ther money put on plates by parishioners on his legal endeavours.

You need to watch all of that Bruce!! This gives great insight into this creep.

Here Pell brow beats a girl who was a minor when she was raped by a Priest and fell pregnant, this is what she said about Pell when she went to see him .

She then sought assistance from the church, first writing to then Melbourne Archbishop Sir Frank Little, who in 1995 referred her to Dr Pell, an auxiliary bishop.
"I was desperate. I wasn't handling life at all and I'd tried suicide, alcohol and other things to try to forget," she recalled.
"I had an audience with Pell and I wished that meeting had not happened -- it was terrible."
She said she'd told Dr Pell about the pregnancies, including the time she was only 15 -- below the age of consent.
"He was so cold and disbelieving. He told me I should get over it. It made things 10 times worse, and from then on I was going nowhere."

True pastoral care :rolleyes:

This is the lengths Pell went to to ensure his defence. He took Broken Rites to court to get all documents that related to him. This was so he could adequately prepare his defence against the charges of abuse he has been found guilty of. Why subpoena documents form a victims advocacy ???? GUILTY

To think that years ago Pell screamed to the government there is no need for a royal commission into the Catholic Church and sexual abuse?????

I could go on but not sure why Some cannot see who he truly is.
A PEODOPHILE !!! One who is angry at the world and resentful that he denied himself the pleasure of ther human flesh for the benefit of humanity so instead he sort to get it, Under the counter if you know what i mean. From those who could not defend themselves, those who he held enormous power over. The kids:huh:
Written by Slartibartfast whose evidence was accepted without question at the Royal Comminssion into sexual abuse. George wanted to deny me of that too!

Pell has a long history of abuse. He was able to hire top line QCs to browbeat victims , victims who ended up with a history of drug usage which was then used against them in court.
If anyone knows a child who boarded in Ballarat Catholic schools its common knowledge the Pell and many other priests were rock spiders.

Now all these white knights claiming Pell is the victim when a true victim who presented well in court, no history of drug use was able to share his experiences without Being ridiculed by a QC into looking silly.

Hey Bruce, read these articles and try and get an insight to the man you are defending at the expense of the true victims.

This shows that he has a long history of sexual abuse against minors . Ahh the feeling of power Hey George!!
The irony is this article is that the man confided in Father Bob McGuire and then he went to the police and laid charges. Father Bob was then hounded out of the church , one of the true statesman and doers of the church , someone who is in touch with contempary humanity yet vilified by the church.Why??

Here the dysfunction of the church and the denial of Pell at the RC are discussed

Here is DAVID MARRS essay on you tube about Pell. Marr has written and spoken about Pell at length but not one law suit for defamation. He refused to answer questions again and again as he knew he had met his match in Marr. Goes for just under an hour but if you are interested in understanding who Pell is this will give you some truths about this cold , heartless man. Why was there no law suit as Pell was very quick to spend ther money put on plates by parishioners on his legal endeavours.

You need to watch all of that Bruce!! This gives great insight into this creep.

Here Pell brow beats a girl who was a minor when she was raped by a Priest and fell pregnant, this is what she said about Pell when she went to see him .

She then sought assistance from the church, first writing to then Melbourne Archbishop Sir Frank Little, who in 1995 referred her to Dr Pell, an auxiliary bishop.
"I was desperate. I wasn't handling life at all and I'd tried suicide, alcohol and other things to try to forget," she recalled.
"I had an audience with Pell and I wished that meeting had not happened -- it was terrible."
She said she'd told Dr Pell about the pregnancies, including the time she was only 15 -- below the age of consent.
"He was so cold and disbelieving. He told me I should get over it. It made things 10 times worse, and from then on I was going nowhere."

True pastoral care :rolleyes:

This is the lengths Pell went to to ensure his defence. He took Broken Rites to court to get all documents that related to him. This was so he could adequately prepare his defence against the charges of abuse he has been found guilty of. Why subpoena documents form a victims advocacy ???? GUILTY

To think that years ago Pell screamed to the government there is no need for a royal commission into the Catholic Church and sexual abuse?????

I could go on but not sure why Some cannot see who he truly is.
A PEODOPHILE !!! One who is angry at the world and resentful that he denied himself the pleasure of ther human flesh for the benefit of humanity so instead he sort to get it, Under the counter if you know what i mean. From those who could not defend themselves, those who he held enormous power over. The kids:huh:
Written by Slartibartfast whose evidence was accepted without question at the Royal Comminssion into sexual abuse. George wanted to deny me of that too!

Broken Rites.......David Marr.......seriously!

Read the Judgements

Trust me. Read it for yourself. Ferguson and Maxwell are blatantly prepared to forgive in the complainant what they are scathing about as regards defendant witnesses in hazy recollections. It's embarrassing.
Given I witnessed no testimony it is difficult to weigh credibility of witnesses. For example the defence witnesses could have been appearing to be trying to protect Pell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back