Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol fu** off mate. People are allowed to be uncomfortable and such, especially when you ask personal questions about a relationship that neither party has acknowledged. What an entitled twat!

I reckon Dusty was fine and Flowers is just putting a spin on things because he's got an axe to grind.

"uncomfortable. Annoyed. Hurried. Anxious. "? Got shoved by Ralph? Yeah, sure mate.

More like "tried to concoct a bit of "news" that would make me look good and got nothing, so decided to try another angle."

And they wonder why Dusty doesn't want to talk to the media.

WAYNE FLOWER, Journalist
Herald Sun, News Corporation ASX:NWS,
6 September, 2016
Australia’s Worst Journalist announces a new nomination THE GUTTER JOURNALIST – Wayne the Wilted Flower. He increases the large number of Gutter and Sewer journalists that are members of the Herald Sun staff.
Flower wrote an article for the Herald Sun on Tuesday September 6 headed ‘Edelsten Acts for Himself’. This story was not properly investigated and is full of lies. Edelsten was not forced to represent himself, in fact he was not required to make any submissions but chose to respond to His Honour’s invitation to do so. It should be known that Edelsten has a Master of Laws, a graduate of Leo Cussen Institute and represented himself at the Federal Court before the late Mr. Justice Burchett, who congratulated his performance.
The despicable wilted Flower mentions bankruptcy in 2014 but deliberately fails to mention that this bankruptcy was discharged in 2015, this is typical gutter journalism. Readers of the Herald Sun should be aware that this journalist is an outright liar and none of his stories can be believed in any way. News Limited should terminate such an immoral character who has breached the Journalist’s Code of Ethics.
The wilted Flower should be aware, particularly as he gave Edelsten no opportunity to answer some of these outrageous lies, that he was not tired and appeared to be dressed sartorially elegant and looked much younger than his years.
Gutter journalist wilted Flower, go down the drain where you belong.
View attachment 731637View attachment 731638
That guys got seedy written all over him!

I reckon Dusty was fine and Flowers is just putting a spin on things because he's got an axe to grind.

"uncomfortable. Annoyed. Hurried. Anxious. "? Got shoved by Ralph? Yeah, sure mate.

More like "tried to concoct a bit of "news" that would make me look good and got nothing, so decided to try another angle."

Aren't these all normal traits for a shy person?

And the 'shove', is that just another sensationalist media term for 'put his hand on my back'!

I know Carr can seem like a twat sometimes, but I doubt he would intentionally do something that could potentially harm Dusty's public image! I'm not buying it!

Aren't these all normal traits for a shy person?

And the 'shove', is that just another sensationalist media term for 'put his hand on my back'!

I know Carr can seem like a twat sometimes, but I doubt he would intentionally do something that could potentially harm Dusty's public image! I'm not buying it!

I actually doubt any of it is true. Total beat-up by an irrelevant flog trying to get a bit of exposure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got no doubt the guy wanted a story about Dusty and the model. But he has zero right to either party’s personal life for his gossip column, it’s entirely their right to keep any relationship secret.

I also like how he tried to justify his question as normal one to a guy trying to sell clothes.

I’ve got no doubt the guy wanted a story about Dusty and the model. But he has zero right to either party’s personal life for his gossip column, it’s entirely their right to keep any relationship secret.

I also like how he tried to justify his question as normal one to a guy trying to sell clothes.
Summit more to this story...guy is fishing for a 'let slip' detail about Dusty's dating life...not sure why...

well it's been awhile since I made one of these iphies...due to being totally cut off from the outside world (fnks nbn.....you POS) . It gives me immense pleasure to be able to share with fellow Tigers fans these giphies to ogle over endlessly....
naturally won't be posting any thing to 'bag' Bellis or anyone else coz bagging somone relentlessly does nothing good for ranyone's mental health I believe so no I won't be part of that....

enjoy Dusty bull dozing power...

<iframe class="imgur-embed" width="100%" height="360" frameborder="0" src=""></iframe>

Last edited:
E8FD17AD-82FA-450D-87E6-B88BAB3A46AC.png
Look at all those green arrows pointing straight at our goals.
1 ineffective kick, 1 Clanger, caught HTB once

Every other possession hit a Richmond player, and a lot of them bit off more than most could chew.

Has been BOG 2 weeks in a row against elite opposition, the don’t argue is back in full flight. Glad he’s on our side.

Total BS that the number one and most influential player in the AFL isn’t in the AA team. What a bunch of embarrassing idiots as he should be first picked. After I just gave them credit for selecting Houli, they then pull this stunt. They’re having a lend of us. Morons the lot of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back