Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch - It’s Official - OP Updated with Lynchmond goodness!

Former Gold Coast players at Richmond.

Meatball = ripper.
Caddyshack = serviceable.
Melman = great value.
Top Gun = meh. (18 year old could've fitted that spot more Weller than the one they have.)

Weller is doing the job with the kids and will hopefully be a VFL premiership player. Better than the nothing he would of got at the aints.

Former Gold Coast players at Richmond.

Meatball = ripper.
Caddyshack = serviceable.
Melman = great value.
Top Gun = meh. (18 year old could've fitted that spot more Weller than the one they have.)

Caddy harsh. Reminds me of Chris knights. He’s a forward mid but we’re trying to give him an opportunity to play in the side with Lynch coming in.

I think we’re a better side with him in because he can pinch hit in the midfield. Don’t see him losing his spot he’s valuable when we need a few mins of grunt around the ball

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Was just watching the replay. That mark he took, that the ump forgot to pay and forced him to handball, was actually ridiculous. It was about 2-3 inches off the ground, a mongrel punt, in the wet and he plucked it clean as a whistle.
Those umpires should all be excluded from any finals games. They almost cost us an opportunity of a top four position which is immensely crucial in terms of winning a flag.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
Caddy harsh. Reminds me of Chris knights. He’s a forward mid but we’re trying to give him an opportunity to play in the side with Lynch coming in.

I think we’re a better side with him in because he can pinch hit in the midfield. Don’t see him losing his spot he’s valuable when we need a few mins of grunt around the ball
Caddy is in game insurance, defender or forward goes down and cads could play a role, if grimesy failed to come back on cads could be that spare

Those umpires should all be excluded from any finals games. They almost cost us an opportunity of a top four position which is immensely crucial in terms of winning a flag.

It was actually the most influential game from the umps that I can remember

I must say chaps, I'm quietly delighted by the uncouth ruffian mongrel campaignery behaviours exhibited by young Tom against his opposition thus far...just delighted!!

He is a Richmond Man after all hehe

Got a fair bit of campaigner to him aye

Don’t mind the odd free given away if it’s going to make his man think twice later on in a game

This bloke is up there with Cotchin for my favourite footballer. It’s very very weird, didn’t think I’d like any footballer as much as I like Cotch but this guy is very very close and he hasn’t even been with us for a full season yet!

I think it’s his aggressiveness, love watching it. I cheer as loud every time he runs through an opposition player as I do when he kicks a goal.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
This bloke is up there with Cotchin for my favourite footballer. It’s very very weird, didn’t think I’d like any footballer as much as I like Cotch but this guy is very very close and he hasn’t even been with us for a full season yet!

I think it’s his aggressiveness, love watching it. I cheer as loud every time he runs through an opposition player as I do when he kicks a goal.
Then you would have loved watching Balmey play back in the day!

Super Tommy Lynch only needs 15 goals today to win the Coleman. Game plan today should be kick it to Super Tommy Lynch.
While it would be awesome if Tom could steal the Coleman out from under Cameron’s nose I think I’m happy with Cameron winning it.

He’s a good forward that kicks goals in nearly every match he plays, and multiple goals too, guy deserves it, and the salt from other supporter bases is brilliant. :D

Power Play

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Games (career) = 153
Wins (career) = 53
Draws (career) = 1
Losses (career) = 99

Games (Gold Coast) = 131
Wins (Gold Coast) = 37
Draws (Gold Coast) = 1
Losses (Gold Coast) = 93

Games (Richmond) = 22
Wins (Richmond) = 16
Draws (Richmond) = 0
Losses (Richmond) = 6

Cumulative crowd (career) = 3,522,545
Average crowd (career) = 23,023

Cumulative crowd (Gold Coast) = 2,404,185
Average crowd (Gold Coast) = 18,353

Cumulative crowd (Richmond) = 1,118,360
Average crowd (Richmond) = 50,835

Cumulative crowd (Richmond, MCG) = 820,798
Average crowd (Richmond, MCG) = 63,138

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Average crowd gone up 5k.
Tim Lunch loving life since moving from the smallest club to the biggest club.
First final will be huge you just know he will be a born clutch finals player.

Back