General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, asking for something off multi billion dollar company is way worse than preying on low income earners and chronic gamblers :$ :thumbsu:

People still turn up to games, so the club has hardly stopped preying on low income earners and chronic gamblers.

well that wasn't worth the wait. breezed over us in about a minute.
Yeah. Would have liked a bit more analysis.

Just two points really:
1) We need more speed, but more importantly, good ball users, especially out of defence.
2) We stuffed up our preseason. Also mentioned a couple of other clubs that had done the same after appearing in finals in recent years.

Had a gut feeling we'd get Richo after it was announced Burgess was joining our club. I reckon it's a good appointment personally. Will be interesting to see specifically what Richo's role is whether it's as a senior assistant or if it's more of a development role.

Better than the Brendan Bolton rumours we were reading a few week's back. That would have been Neeld at Essendon all over again.

Better than the Brendan Bolton rumours we were reading a few week's back. That would have been Neeld at Essendon all over again.

I'm sure we'll be all over Don Pyke when he gets the arse in a month or so, too. "Recently lost their job" is at the top of our recruiting skills list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure we'll be all over Don Pyke when he gets the arse in a month or so, too. "Recently lost their job" is at the top of our recruiting skills list.
I don't mind the mediocre types coming in.

But the highly unsuccessful ones like Neeld and Bolton, even if they do a good job behind scenes as assistants, it's just a poor image from a supporters POV. It would be hard not to blame Bolton's magnets when we're down by 8 goals most weeks. Come to think of it seeing Richo in there might have a similar effect.

Does anyone know if Max Gawn actually trained this week?

Richo...Jesus

Him and Goodwin are like 2 peas in a pod. I'd like to see them do press conferences together after another awful loss like the Step Brothers interview scene - wearing tuxes.

"We're kind of a package deal"

View attachment 732250
All we need is Hinkley and we have the Geelong 07-11 superteam...just saying

You've got to be ******* kidding me. Alan Richardson. Why would you employ someone who was demonstrably incompetent at their previous job? Why!??!?!?!?

Why not Brad Scott, at least that guy played finals, or even that sex pest from WA who took two teams to a granny. What did Richardson ever do in seven years of senior coaching? Second longest serving coach of a team that's over 100 years old and in all of that time ******* he did managed the grand total of ABSO*******LUTELY * ******* ALL.

Best bit is in 6 month's time we'll throw Goodwin's arse out the door and this lump of s**t gets to be our "caretaker" coach and lead us into another extraordinary period of failure.

* you Melbourne football club, * you.

All we need is Hinkley and we have the Geelong 07-11 superteam...just saying
.. sorry? Richardson's wiki has him at Essendon between 08 and 10 and at Carlton in 2011. And the MFC website doesn't mention him at Geelong at all.

You've got to be ******* kidding me. Alan Richardson. Why would you employ someone who was demonstrably incompetent at their previous job? Why!??!?!?!?

Why not Brad Scott, at least that guy played finals, or even that sex pest from WA who took two teams to a granny. What did Richardson ever do in seven years of senior coaching? Second longest serving coach of a team that's over 100 years old and in all of that time ******* he did managed the grand total of ABSO*******LUTELY fu** ******* ALL.

Best bit is in 6 month's time we'll throw Goodwin's arse out the door and this lump of s**t gets to be our "caretaker" coach and lead us into another extraordinary period of failure.

fu** you Melbourne football club, fu** you.

.. sorry? Richardson's wiki has him at Essendon between 08 and 10 and at Carlton in 2011. And the MFC website doesn't mention him at Geelong at all.
error - I'm thinking of Sanderson. I'm dumb.

Richo...Jesus

Him and Goodwin are like 2 peas in a pod. I'd like to see them do press conferences together after another awful loss like the Step Brothers interview scene - wearing tuxes.

"We're kind of a package deal"

View attachment 732250
Which one of them do we make lick white dog s**t afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back