Religion Pell Guilty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rad up on the Southwell matter. Jesus.

I’d feel sorry for Pell given he has clearly lived a life of a closeted, confused, sexuality, except for the fact that he’s abused multiple boys and the negative impact he’s had on their lives.

Hope he dies before he’s released.

They had to, at the absolute very least, dismiss the second charge. There was no evidence led that could possibly sustain the second charge.

The complainant insisted in evidence it occurred before Christmas. The objective evidence was that it couldn't have.

There is absolutely no justification whatsoever for the Appeal Court not to have acquitted on that second charge. None.
Lol, so you have a better understanding than the esteemed judges.

Honestly, do you think Catholic priests are above the law & should be allowed to abuse children, because of their special standing in society?

I don't think that's a mistake. I think that bit was calculated.
Yet you have no evidence of this.

You are the lowest form of society when you call a brave witness who was sexually abused a liar, when they were thoroughly cross-examined... yet you protect a proven paedophile Pell, who was too gutless to be cross-examined.

I haven't read Weinberg yet but the Judgement of Ferguson and Maxwell can, viewing it in its most favourable terms, only be described as "High Court, you do it, because we haven't got the courage."

Yes, that's exactly how it reads ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet you have no evidence of this.

You are the lowest form of society when you call a brave witness who was sexually abused a liar, when they were thoroughly cross-examined... yet you protect a proven paedophile Pell, who was too gutless to be cross-examined.

I did say it was a theory. At another point I said it was a suspicion.

I've given, repeatedly, my foundations for its formulation.

It makes more sense than the sudden vaporisation of a dozen odd altar boys, a Master of Ceremonies, a sacristant, various odd money counters and whoever else was coming and going in that room.

Or the vision of an Archbishop, dressed in all his gear, racing past the procession to get back to the sacristy to bust a couple boys drinking "sweet red wine" which was apparently only white as evidenced by purchase orders etc.

The High Court won't have a choice. The SCA have turned Reasonable Doubt on its head. Leaving aside the various opinions on Pell, the decision can't be allowed to stand as precedent.
Well given your track record of predictions in this thread I guess that means it’s all over

The High Court won't have a choice. The SCA have turned Reasonable Doubt on its head. Leaving aside the various opinions on Pell, the decision can't be allowed to stand as precedent.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

BS.
That is a gross misrepresentation of the SCA's decision.

Except in certain limited circumstances, no attempt should be made to explain or embellish the meaning of the phrase “beyond reasonable doubt” : R v Green

How you can claim that reasonable doubt has been turned on its head by the judgment of the SCA is completely ridiculous.

Didn't you say the Appeals won't have a choice and the decision will be overturned?

He should see that being a lone voice usually means you are the one who is incorrect.

Nah it's the complete opposite, being the lone voice reinforces how he is the only special one who can see the truth and how the mob is persecuting him for being the only enlightened one

It's the classic narcissistic victim mentality that Christianity has drilled into these people, they cannot wait to make themselves a martyr just to look special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back