Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a life. Go read the newspaper articles.
Not the way it works. You made a claim it's up to you to provide information backing your claim.

Got it from a reliable source the Reservoir rail crossing up grade is behind schedule, count that one any how.
We'll have to wait until it's finished to actually know though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does that have to do with Andrew's or the Labor Government?
Victoria - anything bad that happens is Andrew's fault. Collingwood missing on top 4? Blame Andrews.:)

I thought you would have realised it by now.

who sold it... Bloody Jeff

The Vic taxpayer got the debt paid down & now want the Feds to pick up responsibilty for the ongoing failure of the State Government to address the base load power issue.
Note to rusted on Labor/Libs types, stop blaming the other mob, they have both FAILED us Vic taxpayers.

More hiding and secrets under the regime of Dan

One thing is for CIRT ....CIRT F^%$ed up. These Special Force types are fall of their own importance. They get a chance to earn their Wedge and what do they do SFA...CIRTified Wan&$%s

Supposed to be completed in 2025, 6 years away, not 5. Last article I read on it had the project 4mths and $2b behind schedule. I expect the cost will blow out even further.

These trains have been a disaster so far, but I'd rather they be a disaster now than when they are actually travelling at speed with passengers.

The most likely thing to sink the Labor Government will be the recycling debacle, left leaning state that favours action on the environment and climate change won't go down well.
Andrews picked a Chinese firm with no experience outside china and did a cosy deal with his master's in the union's.

Compare that to NSW where they can build metros

Dan needs to pay this money back.
The most reckless spending Premier in Australia’s history.

Yup it need to come from alp coffers although that will mean poor workers being hit. Take it out of ALP govt salaries.

Yup it need to come from alp coffers although that will mean poor workers being hit. Take it out of ALP govt salaries.
Andrews went All In because he and all the Lefties thought they were a shoe in. They were wrong Shorten was the 2 of clubs not the Ace and they got out flopped by a better hand. The billion Dollar man went all in on the road also. Has a premier pissed more money than this bloke of taxpayers money. I think not. And yet the joke is on all of us he is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back