Preview Changes: R23 vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god I get to watch my sons under 12 finals instead of this debacle of a game.
In: 22 11/12 year olds who play with heart, work hard for each other and use hand pass and run and carry to play an exciting brand of footy plus a coach who encourages taking the game on.
Out: Old slow dinosaurs playing slow, play it safe, turn over, boring footy with no passion and a coaching group with literally no ******* idea. Seriously, Jacobs over ROB. Disgraceful

U12's? At a carnival?

Jacobs instead of O'Brien?

Pffft. F*ck this. I'm done.
ROB - Plays a long string of solid games and a few poor ones
Sauce - Comes back and is just as bad as ever

Yeah pick old Saucy boi.

And anyone who was doubting that Sauce would play all 3 of the last games after ROB was "rested" must have been high

Bookies had him not being dropped again paying $1.01
He was rested..... for a week. He will most likely not play SANFL either.

He was the least bad of the 2 last week.

It's still inexcusable. ROB had 1 bad game before being rested. Comes back and neither were good vs Grundy. Yet the guy who won't be here next year gets the game over the guy who has better ruck stats for their first 15 games than most others gets dropped. LOL

It's still inexcusable. ROB had 1 bad game before being rested. Comes back and neither were good vs Grundy. Yet the guy who won't be here next year gets the game over the guy who has better ruck stats for their first 15 games than most others gets dropped. LOL
I'm just explaining the philosophy, I'm not agreeing with it.

Our 22 actually looks super strong this week, on paper
It's a must win game, makes sense to pick best available, no use picking youth for long term's sake. This week is about 2019.
Jacobs vs O'Brien is pretty even, but Sauce has actually been good the last 2 weeks. No way we bring 2 rucks into a game against Tim English
Keath over Hartigan is a big win
Greenwood back in is a big win
Knight vs Murphy is a wash, both provide defence and not much else
Douglas gets a send off game (hopefully doesn't play Finals, if we get there), Gibbs better actually ******* try, Lynch gets a second chance to prove himself after last week, didn't gift a game to Otten
Not too unhappy with this team

It’ll all be over soon

Looking to see Fog and Jones play well

Fog makes me smile just watching him walk around. He is a brutal kid

I hope we give Jones a crack in the middle where he can show his skills

Pyke said they’re looking to settle Milera in a spot, so I hope to see him off half back where he can run and deliver

And that’ll do me for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’ll all be over soon

Pyke said they’re looking to settle Milera in a spot, so I hope to see him off half back where he can run and deliver

Stranger things have happened..maybe Jones and Milera in the middle might give that speed we have been badly lacking. Pyke could do worse than pinch hit Fogarty in the middle once or twice with a license to run through and unsettle the opposition

You know in all talk about teams and win or Lose and how crap we have been this year,
I reckon we have forgotten the Crows will have a strong supporter base on Sun, its basically the Crouch Brothers home ground.
I am slightly concerned we may win with all that support, then Port choke to Freo for us to make Finals.

Club then says this year is a tick and any talk of change and reviews evaporates.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am slightly concerned we may win with all that support, then Port choke to Freo for us to make Finals.

Club then says this year is a tick and any talk of change and reviews evaporates.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Is a worry, but I am lead to believe a Review is happening regardless, and its the Board and Coach calling for it.

He was the least bad of the 2 last week.
Was also given far more opportunities. ROB spent more time getting cold either on the bench or full forward. It's like they were trying to run him out of form.

Resting ROB for an elimination final, genius move
B: 38. Lachlan Sholl, 69. Matt Merrett, 15. Kyle Hartigan
HB:
60. Corey Davey, 41. Jordon Butts, 59. Lachie Ryan
C: 40. Ben Davis, 44. Lachlan Murphy, 21. Rory Atkins
HF: 19. Matthew Wright, 34. Elliott Himmelberg, 58. Jordon Boyle
F: 10. Myles Poholke, 45. Kieran Strachan, 17. Tyson Stengle
FOL: 43. Reilly O’Brien, 31. Patrick Wilson, 7. Jordan Gallucci
INT: 23. Shane McAdam, 62. Tom Hutchesson, 73. Pierce Seymour, 65. Jy Farrar, 54. Jackson Press

In: Davey, Farrar, Hartigan, Murphy, O’Brien, Press, Ryan, Seymour
Out: Greenwood (AFL), Hamill (calf), Jenkins (ankle), Keath (AFL), Otten (AFL), Smart (omitted)

It’ll all be over soon

Lol, settle Milera on a HBF for the last game of the year... when I have been saying it all year.

Too late!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back