Unofficial Preview Sydney V StKilda unofficial preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putting aside the main purpose of this game, which is to smash the tripe out of a Club whose future is as a stand alone rabble in the VFL, the lead in and aftermath of the game will have great interest.

1. Sam Rowe has been a terrific journeyman at three Clubs, including ours. I hope the Saints squaddies acknowledge the fella on their banner. I hope his team mates insist on chairing him from the ground. If so it would be an as rare as hen's teeth acknowledgement of a bloke playing his first and last game for a Club.

2. Hanners never got a game day farewell from our Club. I have no doubt a chock-a-block SCG would enjoy paying tribute to him at the end of the game - eg running a small part of a lap of honour with his retiring mates Macca, KJ, Smithy and Reg and in acknowledging Buddy's 300th.

Hope Hanners carries one the boys of

Fitting imo

Still a swan at heart

Spot on Punts. While he will cop plenty during the game and whenever he plays us in the future, Hanners remains in our memory banks and hearts as a champ of our mob.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Pass off the Aliir 50th game celebration as a thoughtful, obscure way of you doing something for them. They might almost believe it.
TBH S120 it was the Mrs who has the final say to get to the game, if possible she loves the Swans more than me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
What's her username?
She has more sense than us, she chooses not to run. Having just asked she has suggested anything to do with Stewie Maxfield, everytime she sees him there's a twinkle in her eye I can't compete with.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Which line ticky?
Bloody entire network!:mad::poo::locomotive:

Ooh. Okay. Heads up anyone who is catching a plane in tomorrow.

Trackwork on the T8 Airport line.
Trackwork on T4 line
Trackwork on T3 lines.

If you’re flying in tonight then be aware existing meltdown continues. Uber is your friend.

Check here when you get into Sydney airport

Kapanis

Cancelled
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Bloody entire network!:mad::poo::locomotive:

Ooh. Okay. Heads up anyone who is catching a plane in tomorrow.

Trackwork on the T8 Airport line.
Trackwork on T4 line
Trackwork on T3 lines.

If you’re flying in tonight then be aware existing meltdown continues. Uber is your friend.

Check here when you get into Sydney airport
Thanks ticky, appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back