Rumour James Hird having coffee with...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha!

Would take him as a oppo analyst or mids coach the bloke has a great understanding on how the modern game is played was able to read the game like no other.

He was an amazing player. I went to Uni with him as well, so know a little bit about him. Best first game back from injury player I have seen.

But he tossed that all away....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard it was a decaf soy flat white.
tenor.gif

Kids were seen in the cafe in the corner having some wizz fizz
As amusing as it is when people can't distinguish between recreational and performance enhancing drugs, I think you'll find that only one of Hird's kids is still a child, and even he's not far off adulthood, so they're pretty much old enough to rack actual lines rather than Wizz fizz

I have inside knowledge from a Foxtel employee friend that they are developing an exciting new show called “ Players in cars getting coffee” hosted by Hirdy.

Based on the Seinfeld series of similar show.

Unfortunately James hasn’t got 150 car collection like Jerry so they’ll just stick to the one Lexus.

You heard here first folks.

Ha!

Would take him as a oppo analyst or mids coach the bloke has a great understanding on how the modern game is played was able to read the game like no other.

Great player but little to no chance he’ll ever have a role at EFC that ends in ‘coach’ again.

The baggage isn’t worth what he brings to the table, I’m not convinced his coaching is so outstanding we couldn’t find someone else to do it with less drama attached.

Perhaps a quiet analyst role is about as involved as we’ll see him on the coaching front.

As a past player I’ve got no particular issue with him having some kind of mentor involvement with younger players, he’s certainly seen the best and worst of the sport and could be a good resource for players learning to cope with the spotlight.

Obviously all of this is only relevant if Hird wants a role in the AFL and working for EFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back