Fantasy 2019 - Omega League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not but it’s just bs from ESPN.

Graphics and whole site feel crap as well now.
ESPN making odd decisions with IDP player positions is nothing new.

Unfortunately the most shitty bit about it is that they seem to only change their positions once a year, so what we have now is likely to be it for the season

well, it's fixed now.

you have max 8 DEs, 8 DTs, and 8 LBs allowed on roster. but the position EDGE replaces DE.
so on your SQUADS list, i haven't re-re-updated anything, but a number of LBs listed under LB are LB/Edge and can be used at Edge therefore.

maybe tomorrow night i'll update the spreadsheet with broader listings, and re-position your players into those lists.

For Nick Bosa? 😄

You should have just kept Tyler Boyd, who is pretty close to exactly what you just described
I dont like Tyler Boyd THAT much. He's not #1 material. (Cue #1-like performance in 2019).
It's just me thinking to move value around, "too much" at DE that I could convert to WR where I'm short.
But if I don't like an offer (if i get one) I'm happy to keep Bosa as he'll be a force as an IDP like he's brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll need everyone to finalize their roster decisions before the end of this week.

GG - is under 34 roster limit, and all position limits met.

BeinPurplenGreen - has 40/34 allowed, no positions over the limit, but six need to be cut. who are they?

drd23 - has 41/34 allowed, has 3 RBs and 1 WR too many. who are all the cuts?

J Shuttlesworth - has 39/34. no positions over the limit, but who are the cuts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back