USA to take on Australia at Etihad in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it says more about this USA team than this Boomers team, but that was still a seriously sweet win. Proud as f...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting in such a huge result lead by our guns that our starters had +/- of:

Landale -16
Baynes -3
Mills 0
Ingles 0
Delly 0

I wrote this in the other thread but it needs repeating...

International Patty Mills is basically a max player.

Spurs system holding him back!

I do wonder after watching him up close from a different perspective if Pop will really look to utilize Patty more like this against 2nd units because I really think he could translate this type of play into the NBA against bench mobs.

Patty is just not quite quick enough and not quite tall enough and he's not an NBA level primary distributor for that league. We were running plays as him as a pure scorer (eg Klay) and feeding him the rock in that 4th quarter. Nothing wrong with that because he's obviously great at it.

I doubt any more than 2 of those guys named in the article will be playing for Team USA.

dunno who was named in the article but im guessing you were WRONG.

none of them came.

The folks who've coughed up in advance for the VIP packages are definitely rolling the dice. Low likelihood of the James, Currys, Durants, etc. appearing.

or zero!

I am 100% going to this, dream team or no dream team.

I’m going to the Thursday one

didnt see you there brah

Unreal win, but does anyone think its one of the worst things that could happen really in terms of medal chances? :think:

D team or not, you'd think we're only gonna get 'em once. They'll be switched on and up for it if we happen to play them at the world cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back