Autopsy vs Melbourne Rd23

Remove this Banner Ad

After getting pantsed by Gawn, I’m glad Goldy took that mark at the end. Deserved a good end to a year. But you’ve lost me my SC final you prick! 😂

Always good to get a win

Goldy tried hard, but the much stronger bloke is a better player, was well suited by the conditions, and was given an arm chair ride by the idiots refereeing the game.

He was still far from our worst player. He actually had the most clearances for us.

We were s**t and still won, thats how Bad Melbourne is.
Jordan Lewis go suck a bag of dicks you w***er.

Marley, Higgo, Polec were great.
Pittard, Tarrant, Dumont, Wood pass mark

Jmac, Simpkin, Goldy, Cunners all pathetic.

Well Done Thommo, we are going to have huge problems filling the gap next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron will kick 7 tomorrow. No probs. Then there will no probs naming the Coleman Medalist in the AA team......won’t even be questioned.
I love Cunners but that was ordinary by him.
Simpkin borderline invisible.
TT’s woulda been some grab.
Goldy got killed.
Plays tonight

Cameron will kick 7 tomorrow. No probs. Then there will no probs naming the Coleman Medalist in the AA team......won’t even be questioned.
I love Cunners but that was ordinary by him.
Simpkin borderline invisible.
TT’s woulda been some grab.
Goldy got killed.

Fine by me if Cameron kicks 7 tomorrow, just as long as he doesn't kick them tonight!

He was s**t today but I feel like he never wanted the extra attention of going for the Brownlow etc

Worst game I can remember in a long time, but a lot of things combined to make that happen.

How the * did we allow them to get a shot on goal at the end? Only North. Hopefully Shaw brings in some strategies to remedy this because it is deer in headlights stuff.

I wanted a massive game from Cunners for a final push at AA selection. He was terrible and will miss .

Thanks Scooter on a great career.

Hopefully Gold Coast can keep Cameron to under 5.

GAGF 2019.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Good clutch win, and that was all Higgins who made it happen but it shouldn't take away from the fact that this weeks North Melbourne was completely different to last week's North Melbourne and this is a persistent problem we have as a team. For every good win we have, the follow up week is one of coming out flat, and we were flat for a solid 3 Quarters.

Hardest workers out there were Pittard, Polec, Williams, Larkey and Higgins. Simpkin ran hard but didn't have as much impact.

Some players were completely absent, like Zurhaar you'd forget he was even playing.

If North can't back themselves up week in and week out, even in a dead rubber what chance do they have in finals?

Dees came out to play today and our midfield was the weakest aspect again, losing centre clearances consistently and thus turning into goals. Conceding 6 in the third quarter almost unravelled us.

We got lucky. But at least we won, thankfully. Could've been a draw.

Close the book, rewrite the playbook, draft smart, trade well and North can come back as a completely different team under a completely different man with a new gameplan. Big off-season ahead. Sucks that its over so soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back