2nds 2019 Suns Reserves and NEAFL

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
All I know is that once Mal moved to senior game day roles as a runner is when we started winning again in the 2s.
What has changed?

He coached the 2s all last year and was the runner for most of the senior games (only missed the one when the neafl played in a different state)

It’s been the same this year as far as I can tell

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
You're right Sunny_

Same number of listed players, although we have a number that are more mature, they have by far a larger number of highly rated / first round picks playing.
We're towelling them though.
IS the worm turning for us??

GC - GWS

GHS - Sheridan
Scheer - Bonar
Wright - Sproule
Leslie - Idun
Corbett - Brown
Rankine - Hately
Scheer - Caldwell
Nutting - O'Halloran
Nicholls - Briggs
Schoenfeld - Shipley
Heron - Buntine
Fletcher - Stein

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Win or lost GWS already in top 6 Neafl no need to go hard at it, still need to play final series, as for GCS players on holiday after today as usual.

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I was a big critic early in the year on nutting I think he deserves at least another year on the rookie list.. he’s started to show something in this last half of the year and his work rate has gone right up

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I was a big critic early in the year on nutting I think he deserves at least another year on the rookie list.. he’s started to show something in this last half of the year and his work rate has gone right up
yeah he looks dangerous in the forward 50 - certainly got athletic talents.
I've been pretty scathing after some of the early games I saw.

GC 247 games AFL experience
GWS 165 games AFL experience

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Due to Crossley I don't mind him on rookie A list but please not on senior list.

TheGeneralmeg

Senior List
May 16, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Yeah nothing changed like I said.
I don’t know why people thought he wasn’t coaching the team anymore
The spirit of your neafl team looks really good and they seem to be playing for each other. Had an eye on the academy kids Gilmore played well, Gore looks like he has AFL traits and you better get ready for bids on Davies next year

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The spirit of your neafl team looks really good and they seem to be playing for each other. Had an eye on the academy kids Gilmore played well, Gore looks like he has AFL traits and you better get ready for bids on Davies next year
Yes, Davies looks like Bowes quality if not better at the same age. He already runs and tackle hard, understands the game and has surprisingly decent body for his age.

Back