2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 18 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Perfect size. Agro. Booming kick. Clearly has requisite forward craft to be a factor.

Who needs that?

*picks Neadecliffe 71 times*

Frampton has got parts of his game that needs to get better but I think he definitely should have had a lot more games put into him. There has been opportunity for Hinkley to try him. I'll be pissed if he leaves. I'll understand but I'll be pissed.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Refuses to drop players that deserve to be dropped and refuses to promote players who deserve to be promoted.

The Hinklification of the Port squad

AJ, Sutcliffe given gold passes after showing absolutely nothing at SANFL. But they magically have a role assigned that warrants their call up.

RossFC philthy05 how did Hayes go as the lone ruck once Ladhams went off with concussion?

Very good, not as dominant as Ladhams, but still good. He cramped at the end though and Howard had to help a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Cox have a future at AFL level. He seems to consistently be kicking goals in the snafl

Yes. If Ken wants to bomb it on the head of a midget inside 50, Cox would make it work, unlike Sam Gray, Johnson or Neade.

Marat

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2017
Marrickville
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Very good, not as dominant as Ladhams, but still good. He cramped at the end though and Howard had to help a bit.
I was pretty impressed. He was quiet early while Ladhams dominated but he really grew when Ladhams went down. Some of his centre square work was dominant - down to Atley and waltzing it out of the centre. Also did some nice stuff around the ground - although spilled a few marks he might have taken. Still a little unsure in his body, but was jumping nicely in the centre. Pretty pleased with his performance overall and could see him getting games mid next year

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Frampton and Farrell set to re-sign.. didn't that make the media somewhere in the last 24 hours?

Just back from seeing Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. See Billy and Tobin kicked 12 between them in a 90 point win. Good times.

Showdown final next weekend.

SANFL will be licking their lips for big $$ / whilst having a public whinge about integrity of the comp.

Glenelg gets the bye. QF Port 2 v crows 3 and EF Sturt 4 v Norwood 5.

Glenelg and Port on 13 wins but SANFL % was 58.44% vs 56.25% which in AFL % would be 140. 63% v 125.55%

Checked the ladder over the rounds and Norwood were 5-0 and went 6-7 over the next 13 weeks and would have missed finals by % if they lost to West today.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Showdown final next weekend.

SANFL will be licking their lips for big $$ / whilst having a public whinge about integrity of the comp.

Glenelg gets the bye. QF Port 2 v crows 3 and EF Sturt 4 v Norwood 5.

Glenelg and Port on 13 wins but SANFL % was 58.44% vs 56.25% which in AFL % would be 140. 63% v 125.55%

Checked the ladder over the rounds and Norwood were 5-0 and went 6-7 over the next 13 weeks and would have missed finals by % if they lost to West today.
Glenelg has two ties.

Sturt would have been out as well if they had lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back