"Sack Goodwin!"

Remove this Banner Ad

“The problem with Melbourne is that they drink their own bathwater and were also inconsistent in the 90s and early 2000s and maybe also that fans don’t care and accept mediocrity. They should try and be a bit more like a successful club like the one I support. Simples.”
The one thing i wish we could copy is their breeding program . More father sons please Demons , so far Nada

Goodwin, all of the other coaches and individuals in senior management positions definitely deserve heaps of scrutiny in the wake of this season.

However, if the playing group weren’t so elite at shitting the bed, they could’ve won five more games for the season: West Coast x 2, Adelaide, Western Bulldogs and St Kilda. Not saying they would’ve deserved it and can totally acknowledge that we were in many ways lucky to win the five we did but it has just been a complete utensil up of a year from top to bottom.

Good idea. Get a past player to impregnate mothers who have already produced father sons. Garry Lyon its your time to shine.

Should DNA test all the father son picks.

"Actually Little Billy, turns out you won't be going to Geelong like your dad I mean like William Smith did."

Apparently the Melbourne players made a pact in the last 4 weeks of the season to fight it out. fu** load of good that did

It's disturbing they'd think to make such a meaningless gesture. No one with any pride enjoys losing or getting pasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the SCG today and saw Jack, McVeigh + Buddy all kick last quarter goals in their win, before the entire crowd stayed around to salute Buddy (300) and the retiring Jack, McVeigh, Nick Smith + Grundy. Also got to see Dawson, McCartin, Blakey, Rowbottom, Florent and Aliir show just how good they'll be in 2 years.

I think I experienced real football for the first time ever today

I went to the SCG today and saw Jack, McVeigh + Buddy all kick last quarter goals in their win, before the entire crowd stayed around to salute Buddy (300) and the retiring Jack, McVeigh, Nick Smith + Grundy. Also got to see Dawson, McCartin, Blakey, Rowbottom, Florent and Aliir show just how good they'll be in 2 years.

I think I experienced real football for the first time ever today

Swans have quietly had a decent year whilst rebuilding, 8 wins for a percentage of 97.7 is very good.

Swans have quietly had a decent year whilst rebuilding, 8 wins for a percentage of 97.7 is very good.
Yep and you could argue there core list of youngsters already rivals ours

Allir Heeney Mills Papley Jones Blakey Florent and McCartin are pretty good

Yeah honestly expecting the Swans to bounce back and finish in the top 8 next year. They've still got a pretty good list with a fair bit of quality coming through in their younger players. I'd be surprised if they missed the finals in 2020.

So are we expecting to see Goody turn into Clarko in the space of one preseason? I dont see any way forward with him as coach considering such a diabolical drop off this year. Are we just delaying the inevitable keeping him on for next year?

So are we expecting to see Goody turn into Clarko in the space of one preseason? I dont see any way forward with him as coach considering such a diabolical drop off this year. Are we just delaying the inevitable keeping him on for next year?
We were horrific against the top 8 last year and we were 0-11 against them this year. That's the real worry.

We were horrific against the top 8 last year and we were 0-11 against them this year. That's the real worry.

I feel like you're judging him harshly, there. Yes we didn't beat any top 8 teams but at times it was a respectable 0-11.

We didn't beat many bottom 8 sides this year either to be fair to him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We didn't beat many bottom 8 sides this year either to be fair to him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2017 we could beat the top 8 teams and lost to bottom 8 teams. 2018 we couldn’t beat a top 8 team but smashed bottom 8 teams. 2019 we couldn’t beat either . Logic suggests 2020 is the year we beat everyone. That’s why Goody doesn’t seem to concerned and is overly positive

Here's who I think should replace Good"win"
Alastair Clarkson
Brad Scott
Adem Yze
Sam Mitchell
Jordan Lewis
Jared Mcveigh
Brett Ratten
Ross Lyon
A Pile of dirt
Dog Faeces
Cat Piss
A Thimble
A Gauze-mat
A Snot-infested tissue
Belly-button lint
Ear-wax
Toe-jam
Cosmic Shmutz
Compuglobalhypermeganet
Godzilla
Macho man Randy Savage
King Kong Bundy
Paul Bearer
Mad-eye Moody
Minerva Mcconngal
Serverus Snape
Spock
Kirk
Picard
Vader
Skywalker
Solo

2017 we could beat the top 8 teams and lost to bottom 8 teams. 2018 we couldn’t beat a top 8 team but smashed bottom 8 teams. 2019 we couldn’t beat either . Logic suggests 2020 is the year we beat everyone. That’s why Goody doesn’t seem to concerned and is overly positive

We are "due"..Goody playing the law of averages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back