Review Cats defeat Blues by 68 points - Rd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good win...

Seems no major injures.

Building on the better effort of last week and did some solid things to get thhis done.

Given ourselves pretty much the best hcance we could...

And now it starts.

GO Catters

Shame we took the foot off the pedal in the 3rd and didn't kick straight in the last, otherwise it'd have been a triple figure smashing.

Still good to return to form, just like I predicted pre-game. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was tonight the last time we watched this #7 at KP - he seemed to be taking his time to thank the crowd post match

View attachment 732949

Aw, looks like it. I remember in our last KP game of 2012 seeing Scarlo do similar and knowing that year was his last.

Well, just another reason to push hard as possible for a flag. Would love H to get a third - wasn't involved in 2007 but as a player of that era, I'd love him to get the 3 flags that our other champs got.

Had all his kids with him too

Looks like it’s his last sadly

I don't think we'll know until a couple of weeks after our last game either - he doesn't seem one for the fanfare, so I feel he'll make a quiet annoucement when it's not going to distract from the team

Danger, Ablett and Narkle all sensational.

Good to see Stanley really take his opportunity, should be no doubt on who plays ruck now.

Tuohy up forward seemed to work, will be interesting to see what they do there for finals.

Kicking 19 goals without Hawkins kicking a goal is a major positive.

Good finish to h+a season, now the real stuff starts, bring on the finals!

I don't think we'll know until a couple of weeks after our last game either - he doesn't seem one for the fanfare, so I feel he'll make a quiet annoucement when it's not going to distract from the team
Seems to be the norm with our players espically leading up to the finals to not want to distract the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back