Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Heimer

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond
Heart says we take them down a peg this weekend. Head says we get embarrassed. It's a genuine 50/50. Game can't come quick enough too much nervousness around it for my liking.
My heart says that too mate but its not my head saying 50/50 right now, its my liver. I've had a right skin full today.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stigmata

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
If Grimes is out I wouldn't want two new players Balta/Garth in.
No Grimes keep the forward structure the same and add Garth or Balta down back.
Grimes in, keep the back structure the same and bring Balta in for Chol up forward.,

Macintosh will play if no Grimes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocker

?Premiershipmond?
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I am trying to get some clarity to the umpire whining rule on the MB game day thread. Yesterdays game, if you mentioned umpire decisions, you got a thread ban, yet today, blue supporters were crying and nothing was done, no bans given. Still have not been given a straight answer btw lol
Just typical anti-tiges MB shite mate...

Has anyone in the media even mentioned the BS that razor and his corrupt posse dished up last night?

The silence has been deafening.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Just typical anti-tiges MB s**t mate...

Has anyone in the media even mentioned the BS that razor and his corrupt posse dished up last night?

The silence has been deafening.

It’s not really anti Tiges, it’s an initiative by the mods to stop constant ump whinging and encourage actual footy discussion. Those threads can be a cesspit and they think the incessant ump complaining is part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back