2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 18 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Glenelg has two ties.

Sturt would have been out as well if they had lost.
My bad I missed that. I thought South had the two draws, which in fact they do and Adelaide and North have 1.

Showdown final next weekend.

SANFL will be licking their lips for big $$ / whilst having a public whinge about integrity of the comp.

Glenelg gets the bye. QF Port 2 v crows 3 and EF Sturt 4 v Norwood 5.

Glenelg and Port on 13 wins but SANFL % was 58.44% vs 56.25% which in AFL % would be 140. 63% v 125.55%

Checked the ladder over the rounds and Norwood were 5-0 and went 6-7 over the next 13 weeks and would have missed finals by % if they lost to West today.
Be lucky to be ⁶ crows supporters there... won't be much $

Nah. He has been bulls**tting negativity about Port for years. Sure you can be pi**ed, I think most of us are, but that guy has a clear agenda and it is to slag off the club at every opportunity.
We've been bullshit for years no agendas needed.

Be lucky to be ⁶ crows supporters there... won't be much $
If the crowies dont make AFL finals, they will flock to watch their young boys - despite not doing it during the year (just like the majority of our supporters).

Port Adelaide: 5.1 10.8 13.12 22.17 (149)
Central District: 2.7 3.8 6.11 8.11 (59)

DISPOSALS: Mayes 34, Trengove 34, Butters 27

GOALS: Frampton 7, Cox 5, Farrell 2, Butters, Hayes, Howard, Johnson, Ladhams, Mayes, Sutcliffe, Trengove

BEST: Frampton, Mayes, Trengove, Farrell, Cox, Butters

Billy Frampton Best for Port and 7 goals .. did you notice Ken ... geez

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showdown final next weekend.

SANFL will be licking their lips for big $$ / whilst having a public whinge about integrity of the comp.

Glenelg gets the bye. QF Port 2 v crows 3 and EF Sturt 4 v Norwood 5.

Glenelg and Port on 13 wins but SANFL % was 58.44% vs 56.25% which in AFL % would be 140. 63% v 125.55%

Checked the ladder over the rounds and Norwood were 5-0 and went 6-7 over the next 13 weeks and would have missed finals by % if they lost to West today.
Wow. A Showdown. The eighth for the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back