Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s weird vibes coming from this group. Almost as if theirs a bit of in fighting or something. The way we’ve been playing the past few weeks has been really uncharacteristic. This isn’t the best 22 we could be fielding either. The balance feels off. Players seem underdone or playing injured. I can’t put my finger on it. There’s just something not right with this lot atm.

Absolutely s**t tonight.

Questions must be asked about seniors players who continually go missing during games - Shuey, Yeo, Gaff, Hurn, McGovern, Cripps, Darling.

Carrying young players who are not effective far too often - Waterman, Pet.

Seemingly a coach who cannot snap them out of a funk when they simply don’t show up to play.

So embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s weird vibes coming from this group. Almost as if theirs a bit of in fighting or something. The way we’ve been playing the past few weeks has been really uncharacteristic. This isn’t the best 22 we could be fielding either. The balance feels off. Players seem underdone or playing injured. I can’t put my finger on it. There’s just something not right with this lot atm.
A touch too many players coming back for injuries and are completely off the pace

Soft at the contest. Lack of will and getting the hands dirty.

Anyone else excited to see NN playing finals? I reckon he will engage beast mode and give us a huge lift. Have belief you miserable campaigners.

Has the way we’ve played tonight instilled “belief” in this mob?

We’ve been shown up, when clubs put us under intense pressure we fold.
I don't know about you guys, but I ******* love how this team only starts playing like there's something on the line when the game is almost over.

Really? I knew two minutes into the last quarter they were going to just give up and lo and behold another blowout.

Heaven forbid they showed any heart.

Simpson’s press conference

Yeah they pressured us and we couldn’t adjust....blah blah blah.... yeah we missed our chances..blah blah blah.... well we are playing finals so we will focus on next week.... blah blah blah

Back