Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough, the last one in particular is pretty embarrassing. I’m all for melting right now though, can’t find any positives. No need to delist anyone though, this is a team fail/fadeout.

Ffs man that Burgoyne goal just put us 5th on %, what an utter debacle.

This team deserves all the derision they receive for that effort. So much to play for and they serve up a pile of s**t for us to eat.

The first quarter of last weeks game feels like centuries ago

I've said that Optus isn't as much of a fortress. We've played better against Hawthorn and Collingwood at the G lately. Maybe its that hometown arrogance. Maybe Clarko knows Simmos game. Who the fudge knows, we blew it, and that's that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 matters less than it used to with the BS bye, but that was lackluster to say the least. Positional poor, which might be work rate related, they always seemed to be at the fall of the ball/playing in front, unaccountable would be another apt word for that that performance. The amount of space they had at times...

There’s weird vibes coming from this group. Almost as if theirs a bit of in fighting or something. The way we’ve been playing the past few weeks has been really uncharacteristic. This isn’t the best 22 we could be fielding either. The balance feels off. Players seem underdone or playing injured. I can’t put my finger on it. There’s just something not right with this lot atm.

This.

Ins Nic Nat & Cameron

Outs Waterman & Petruccelle.
And take out Nelson and add Schofield...emBarrass & McGovern were shite tonight.
O Allen had stint on O'Brien in the fourth quarter... lack defenders options when both TB & JMcG are down on form.

The first two goals of that last quarter where because of Tim O'brien and Barrass bad defending let that happen.

I put a least 7 goals in this game down to his lack of efforts

Since the Collingwood home game he has been sub standard player.

Needs to go back to wafl and change his game become a side by side defender again,
not this giving my opponent 2 metres leave all the time.

Also preseason he needs to slim down has got to big and lost his agility.

You wouldn't believe it as a junior Barrass was a wonderful left foot kick, that would take the kick ins.

Now he always holds up when kicking and doesnt swing on to his left like he did as a junior.

Back