Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The first two goals of that last quarter where because of Tim O'brien and Barrass bad defending let that happen.

I put a least 7 goals in this game down to his lack of efforts

Since the Collingwood home game he has been sub standard player.

Needs to go back to wafl and change his game become a side by side defender again,
not this giving my opponent 2 metres leave all the time.

Also preseason he needs to slim down has got to big and lost his agility.

You wouldn't believe it as a junior Barrass was a wonderful left foot kick, that would take the kick ins.

Now he always holds up when kicking and doesnt swing on to his left like he did as a junior.
It doesn't really matter- how can he keep being selected after these performances??? Down to the coach who is paid more than all the players!!!

I
Just could not get the job done in the games that mattered this year. Allen as a ruck in these important games was laughable. Simmo has a lot to answer for.

It’s not like he’s had a lot of other options available. Vardy has been injured and s**t. Nic Nat injured. Who else is he supposed to play?

Thats a wake up call if ever I've seen one.Still a chance to redeem ourselves cant get nic nat back in soon enough .Feel like we been treading water with a bit of good football here and there for a while and tonights game was f’ed
There is no chance, 0% that WC win 3 away games in a row. It will never happen. Barrass, Nelson, Simpson etc cost the team at b2b

FFS Gaff.

"Oh yeah Hawthorn are a good team".

No, Gaffy. They arent. Thats why they were f*cken 9th before the start of this game. WEST COAST are supposed to be a good team.

You boys bottled it. You literally, LITERALLY had one job and cocked it up because you couldnt be arsed to do the hard things.

F*cking laziness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that sucked. I guess we get a week off, get Nic back and have a crack from there. Who knows? Geelong aren't that great, Brisbane are inexperienced, and we can beat Richmond and Collingwood if we're on. If there's ever a year to win from outside the top four, this is it.

And with respect to how good Hawthorn were tonight, Gold Coast can * off and stop compromising the integrity of the competition. They handed Cameron the Coleman this week, while the Hawks basically had an exhibition match for Roughead last week.

Well, that sucked. I guess we get a week off, get Nic back and have a crack from there. Who knows? Geelong aren't that great, Brisbane are inexperienced, and we can beat Richmond and Collingwood if we're on. If there's ever a year to win from outside the top four, this is it.

And with respect to how good Hawthorn were tonight, Gold Coast can fu** off and stop compromising the integrity of the competition. They handed Cameron the Coleman this week, while the Hawks basically had an exhibition match for Roughead last week.
No one should play them twice until they are half decent.

And with respect to how good Hawthorn were tonight, Gold Coast can fu** off and stop compromising the integrity of the competition. They handed Cameron the Coleman this week, while the Hawks basically had an exhibition match for Roughead last week.

Gold Coast has been setup as a feeder club for Victorian teams. Develop players, dont win anything, trade any daimonds to Rich/ Coll/ Haw, etc for peanuts.

Back