Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Finishing 5th ain't pathetic champ.

Dry your eyes princess.

Nah, disagree because of the context. 2 weeks ago we were equal second and cruising. 2 weeks in a row we have bottled games we were in winning positions in because we didnt want to get in-and-under and do the hard stuff. We have gone from back-to-back to making up the numbers in the space of 2 weeks because we didnt want it hard enough. Its bad.

illegaleagle

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Leeds,Glory,
Exactly, if your happy with tonight’s game then your a massive fairweathrr support with no context of what the result means to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 14, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cardiff City
Same problem as last week.

Same problem as throughout the year.

Post-clearance contested possessions.

The team wins the clearance, hacks the ball out to an outnumbered contest, whereby the opposition end up winning possession and get an easy slingslot on the switch into attack, making our defenders look like mushrooms.

Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Geelong, Sydney, Collingwood, Richmond and now Hawthorn - every loss this season has come the same way.

I posted in detail about this almost four months ago now, and frankly, very little has changed.

The Case for Plan B and how it can be done

We now find ourselves on the verge of a completely wasted season.

Hoping that Brisbane can defeat Richmond at the MCG for the first time since 1988.

Hoping that Naitanui won't just somehow return, but be able to play four weeks in a row if the above result doesn't go our way.

All because the club hasn't developed a proper means of countering opposition extras sitting behind the ball.

I am livid. This team is capable of doing so much more.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Exactly, if your happy with tonight’s game then your a massive fairweathrr support with no context of what the result means to us
I know what the result means to us.
Will more than likely cost us a chance to make it to the GF.

But I'm also not ignorant enough to think you can win every game.
Hawthorn are a decent side who are well coached.

All of these "we're pathetic, gutless, lazy, sack the coach" are an embarrassment.

Win lose or draw, I'm still loving last year's premiership.

Also, look up what a fair weather supporter actually means.

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Thats a wake up call if ever I've seen one.Still a chance to redeem ourselves cant get nic nat back in soon enough .Feel like we been treading water with a bit of good football here and there for a while and tonights game was f’ed
We have had so so many wake up calls this year. Don't kid yourself thinking this ones the one.

Back