Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Same problem as last week.

Same problem as throughout the year.

Post-clearance contested possessions.

The team wins the clearance, hacks the ball out to an outnumbered contest, whereby the opposition end up winning possession and get an easy slingslot on the switch into attack, making our defenders look like mushrooms.

Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Geelong, Sydney, Collingwood, Richmond and now Hawthorn - every loss this season has come the same way.

I posted in detail about this almost four months ago now, and frankly, very little has changed.

The Case for Plan B and how it can be done

We now find ourselves on the verge of a completely wasted season.

Hoping that Brisbane can defeat Richmond at the MCG for the first time since 1988.

Hoping that Naitanui won't just somehow return, but be able to play four weeks in a row if the above result doesn't go our way.

All because the club hasn't developed a proper means of countering opposition extras sitting behind the ball.

I am livid. This team is capable of doing so much more.
Thank you. Always appreciate your posts.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
"but we're alive".Nah thats not good enough, Simmo. Essendon are "alive" and are sh*thouse. Dont demean our club.

44eb2c96723316751d820f176aa6715e.jpg

illegaleagle

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Leeds,Glory,
I know what the result means to us.
Will more than likely cost us a chance to make it to the GF.

But I'm also not ignorant enough to think you can win every game.
Hawthorn are a decent side who are well coached.

All of these "we're pathetic, gutless, lazy, sack the coach" are an embarrassment.

Win lose or draw, I'm still loving last year's premiership.

Also, look up what a fair weather supporter actually means.

It’s great your happy with tonight’s effort, enjoy our last game of 2019 next week. Hopefully we can find find some players next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

illegaleagle

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Leeds,Glory,
I just feel such a
Waste of talent and a season. No way brisbane beats richmond.
Maybe we win next week but that’s all, such wasted talent. No way we can travel 3 weeks in a row and win premiership. Our midfield and forward line needs a big change for next season and desperately need Tim kelly to complement yeo and shuey. Think Richmond will win now but Geelong for. Some reason think will lift for finals. Maybe Collingwood if hey get a charmed run, but we are Cooked for sure

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
What would you like him to actually say?

To stop with this "we'll end up where we end up" bullsh*t attitude he's displaying and actually start getting p*ssed off about these performances. Show the members that yes, he actually does give a f*ck about us p*ssing away these winnable games and acknowledge that our lack of desire and effort over the course of the year has indeed cost us games. Continually shrugging the shoulders and saying "we'll address it", but then clearly NOT addressing it, is infuriating.

illegaleagle

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Leeds,Glory,
To stop with this "we'll end up where we end up" bullsh*t attitude he's displaying and actually start getting p*ssed off about these performances. Show the members that yes, he actually does give a f*ck about us p*ssing away these winnable games and acknowledge that our lack of desire and effort over the course of the year has indeed cost us games. Continually shrugging the shoulders and saying "we'll address it", but then clearly NOT addressing it, is infuriating.

Old tugga is such a flog, accepts these games and enjoys us losing the unlosable games it seems

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Fire and brimstone days are long gone.

And you know he's not addressing it how?

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Old tugga is such a flog, accepts these games and enjoys us losing the unlovable games it seems

Nah I dont wanna start to eat our own. I do however want the fans to start voicing their disapproval at how lazy the team appears to be this year. We're West Coast, not f*cken Fremantle - we dont accept mediocrity from the team.

Back