Prediction Our Chances in the 2019 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

This is absolutely brilliant for us

I assumed all along we have to win against the crows, because Port will do a number on Freo. A side bit of info Freo players were on the drink this week.

If we win, and Tigers get up, now means we avoid Eagles in finals. Get over Crows and then GWS, means Melbourne finals or worse case Brisbane. That’s enticing.

This season really does seem to have shades of 2015 about it.

Young side that lacked belief at times unexpectedly makes finals. It would be great to win tomorrow, then in the first week just so the young boys get 2 weeks of finals experience.

We win we play Weagles in Perth? Only likely prospect now correct? Mid way through a train trip in france and 6 beers deep so need clarification
Edit: realised if we win we jump essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more comfortable with this position than I would be if West Coast won tonight.

As things stand, the bone has been taken away, which should anger the Bulldog and incentivize him to get it back.

If Hawthorn were out, we'd still have the bone sitting by the kennel, leaving the opportunity for a dirty old crow to pinch it while the Dog is sleeping.

Gotta win today, I think every team in the 8 would love to see you keep the hawks out, then you get to be the resurgent in-n
form danger side instead of them!

I'm more comfortable with this position than I would be if West Coast won tonight.

As things stand, the bone has been taken away, which should anger the Bulldog and incentivize him to get it back.

If Hawthorn were out, we'd still have the bone sitting by the kennel, leaving the opportunity for a dirty old crow to pinch it while the Dog is sleeping.
Was thinking about this a bit this week. We’ve lost the safety net but Adelaide know it’s Mad Monday around the corner regardless. I’d oddly prefer it this way.

Our blokes just have to turn up and do what they’re meant to and they should get up against a side with nothing on the line anymore (though tell that to Melbourne supporters re 2017 I guess).

if we win. we face gws. my question is, would ee play them on saturday or play them on sunday ?

Definitely not a Sunday, Afl has shown in recent years they prefer a Thursday night final.
Looking likely to be a Saturday afternoon game at the giants stadium

That was perfect for us. We avoid west coast until the GF if we make it and the boys know they have to win now and the crows are completely done.

Hate to bring it up but PLEASE don’t let us miss out because of that Gowers miss against Gold Coast with 30 seconds on the clock in R3.
Been thinking that all week!

On Adelaide, I get people saying they have nothing to play for now, but my feeling all week has been they are playing for pride no matter what and will be looking for a response, so still dangerous

Ive just had a startling revelation and realised something that until now nobody has fully understood let alone posted. If we win today we'll play finals this year and that fate is in our own hands.

Ive just had a startling revelation and realised something that until now nobody has fully understood let alone posted. If we win today we'll play finals this year and that fate is in our own hands.

Saints above!

Well also make the drug cheats have to go to Perth week one hahahahahhaahahhahahahaa

Gotta win today, I think every team in the 8 would love to see you keep the hawks out, then you get to be the resurgent in-n
form danger side instead of them!
That’s not very nice.

Their win last night gave you a top 4 finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back