Competitions SUPERCOACH 2019 - JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

My side was 7th overall for the Round this week

View attachment 673015

35 points shy :(
That's a great effort ! .....no mean feat this week ....you're not in any of our Leagues are you?

Should join the Crows BF Group .... 1557724319427.png like to keep track of how you're going ;)

Did OK myself ......now down to a ranking of 600 with a bullet :D

1557724209994.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperCrouches Domesday Prediction , watch Shaw bring in Scott today from outside the squad to totally stuff up my loop and destroy my year !
IMG_2558.JPG

SuperCrouches Domesday Prediction , watch Shaw bring in Scott today from outside the squad to totally stuff up my loop and destroy my year !
View attachment 693218

Surely not ....you're like me, Rockcliff has skittled R13 for my side ....but can't burn anymore trades IF he's back next week

Walsh though is gone .....

Probably don't mind playing with fire but just so you know, you can always stick the C on someone with the bye just for the extra bit of safety. That being said, I think you're pretty safe giving it to Scott ;)

Probably don't mind playing with fire but just so you know, you can always stick the C on someone with the bye just for the extra bit of safety. That being said, I think you're pretty safe giving it to Scott ;)

I learn't something yesterday .....you can reverse a trade AFTER the round has started

You need to have a spare trade though

Initial trade: Trade player A out and Player B in

To reverse the trade: Trade player B out and Player A back in

You don't burn the extra trade ...you get the trade added back to your #trades available

I didn't believe it, but it works

Cheers Dylan , thought it had to be a live player , probably should have tested it first . A bit gun shy now , earlier this year had 2 x emergency mids to replace 1 x non player on field . Thought you would be credited with the highest emergency score but was given the lower score . Could be because the lower scoring mid was the first one selected but not sure . WW : know what you mean re Rocky and the trades , looking forward to a good tussle with the GOAT next week , might have to use 3 of my 14 left 😉 ( I wish )

I learn't something yesterday .....you can reverse a trade AFTER the round has started

You need to have a spare trade though

Initial trade: Trade player A out and Player B in

To reverse the trade: Trade player B out and Player A back in

You don't burn the extra trade ...you get the trade added back to your #trades available

I didn't believe it, but it works

You are either a very fair player or cleverly setting us all up for a fall🤕 , nah , seriously thanks for that info .
30 degrees over here , sitting in Black Tom's downing a few Bintang watching Kangas v GWS in chilly Hobart.
As it turns out could have left the C on Kelly anyway.

Cheers and Go Crows .

You are either a very fair player or cleverly setting us all up for a fall🤕 , nah , seriously thanks for that info .
30 degrees over here , sitting in Black Tom's downing a few Bintang watching Kangas v GWS in chilly Hobart.
As it turns out could have left the C on Kelly anyway.

Cheers and Go Crows .
Seriously that's what I said when I was told on the SuperCoach board .....took a while to convince me, but the Mods swore it was correct

Cheers Dylan , thought it had to be a live player , probably should have tested it first . A bit gun shy now , earlier this year had 2 x emergency mids to replace 1 x non player on field . Thought you would be credited with the highest emergency score but was given the lower score . Could be because the lower scoring mid was the first one selected but not sure . WW : know what you mean re Rocky and the trades , looking forward to a good tussle with the GOAT next week , might have to use 3 of my 14 left 😉 ( I wish )
No worries.

Unfortantely not with the x2 emg in the one position. If that ever happens and they're only covering one score, the lowest scoring of the two emg in the one position will count so it's pretty much something you want to avoid at all costs (99% of the time).

I can't trade to improve my R14 bye active players ....my team is done, and have two "luxury" trades I'd like to make ...but can't waste them for one game

That said, I'm bringing in Clark, and hoping Bennell gets picked next week

Those mighty Crows sunk me good & proper .....it's been a tough week, after my Crows SuperCoach players delivered an outstanding result for my team

Laird .......77
Milera ......41
Sloane .... 76
M.Crouch...56

On behalf of WW19 .....I'd like to thank these fine players ....you were there when I really needed you .....now where are the drinks

tenor.gif

source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back