Certified Legendary Thread 2019 will be the easiest flag we have ever won

Great call mate and you beat me by 12 weeks. I thought you were already a big footy immortal? 😂
Thanks to one night on the reds I am it seems hahahaha!

Called it in round 2, I'll call it again now in round 21

Look at this man.

Melbourne v Essendon, the two teams who were supposed to be our nemesis for the flag, utter tripe.

The rest?
Geelong, no way they will be near it, a bit of old man form.
Lions? Nup.
Port? Nup.
Adelaide? lol nup.
Pies? Will burn out
Saints? Kidding me?

fu** me, the team's who should be challenging are ******* useless.

Bookmark it, this will be our easiest flag ever.

Even with injuries, just doing that to keep us interested.
* I was right

May 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
A few of our role players are a little off the boil at present whilst a few of our big dogs like Dusty, Basher and the meat ball are on fire.

Lets hope the role players find their mojo quickly, there are plenty of guys waiting in line. Would hate to stumble at the last like 2018...

Townsend seems to be on fire again like in 2017 ... consistently one of the VFL best and a real ball buster, would not have thought he could play with the seniors again but the small forward tackle count has been down... just a thought.

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
A few of our role players are a little off the boil at present whilst a few of our big dogs like Dusty, Basher and the meat ball are on fire.

Lets hope the role players find their mojo quickly, there are plenty of guys waiting in line. Would hate to stumble at the last like 2018...

Townsend seems to be on fire again like in 2017 ... consistently one of the VFL best and a real ball buster, would not have thought he could play with the seniors again but the small forward tackle count has been down... just a thought.
Oh yes Towns would have killed someone yesterday! He's on fire too!

You could change him for Rioli and not lose a wink of sleep.

Top 4

Play the Bears first up, get the week off and a home Prelim

It's coming home, and I told you all

pies will knock us out. kissed on the tip again
Cotch told me himself every morning he gets up and does 100 push ups in butter spite of the pies and made it his life goal to beat them in the Prelim

Means more than another flag

Back