Game Day Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows Round 23 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Who wins Dogs v Crows?

• Dogs <10

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dogs 30+

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Crows <10

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows 10+ to <30

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows 30+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So you have to play that bad to get a new coach? You can’t blame the effort on the coach that’s the players not giving a s**t. Bad culture by the leaders of the playing group.

Listen I get you don't actually know anything about the club this year but trying to troll a team whose supporters are apathetic is just a waste of time.

If you think our players are the major issue thats fine, you are allowed to be wrong but don't lecture supporters who know more than you.

Don't be so salty you won't make finals.

We should be down by 7-8 goals ... Sorry Hawks bit we are steaming pile of doggy doodoo .
Everyone knows it except for the clowns running our club into the proverbial .

Bailey Smith is gonna be a brownlow winner. Easily going to be the best player of the 2018 draft

He's had a severely underrated season. He's been lost in the Sam Walsh and Connor Rozee hype.

In fact Champion Data has rated his season as better than both Sam Walsh and Connor Rozee for what it's worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen I get you don't actually know anything about the club this year but trying to troll a team whose supporters are apathetic is just a waste of time.

If you think our players are the major issue thats fine, you are allowed to be wrong but don't lecture supporters who know more than you.

OOOOhh Touchy!

Make finals? Never expected to, when I heard the Doggies had to play you guys, I knew it wasn’t even a remote possibility.

Your players are very slow.

Pull your finger out Crows. The commentators mentioned a breeze. Are we talking a 1 goal breeze or a 5 goal breeze (if there is one)
Trying to find something positive
Heard it estimated around a 3-4 goal breeze....so while Adelaide still behind regardless there's at least a bit of a pulse?

He's had a severely underrated season. He's been lost in the Sam Walsh and Connor Rozee hype.

In fact Champion Data has rated his season as better than both Sam Walsh and Connor Rozee for what it's worth.
CD are crap imo but he certainly passes the eye best. Damaging with the ball, big strong and powerful around the contest with explosive pace. Walsh is Gaff like, Smith is GAJ

Back