Game Day Western Bulldogs v Adelaide Crows Round 23 - 13:10 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Who wins Dogs v Crows?

• Dogs <10

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Dogs 30+

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Crows <10

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Crows 10+ to <30

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows 30+

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tige19

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 13, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Season over for dorks. Beat premiers but ... they’ve butchered their whole year.

Beat our poor 3rd world cousins too, story of our season giving up 6 games being up by 5 goals... also losing irrelevant clubs like Melb, Saints, North and losing to Eagles at home when dominated them cost us.

You blokes will be out straight sets, nothing surer.

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
I sort of feel for Adelaide. About to have their season ended, and stuck in Ballarat while doing so.
When was the last time you were in Ballarat? Obviously you haven’t been there, if at at all, in a while if you’re going to s**t post. It’s a great place. Ffs...

Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Beat our poor 3rd world cousins too, story of our season giving up 6 games being up by 5 goals... also losing irrelevant clubs like Melb, Saints, North and losing to Eagles at home when dominated them cost us.

You blokes will be out straight sets, nothing surer.

We were up by 6 goals against you at the G and you overan us, you pinched a few as well.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
When was the last time a captain got delisted? Walker is incredibly lucky to be playing AFL tbh

I'm not a massive fan but he's kicked 35-40 goals this year in a team with no competent line coach, he's had a better season than Sloane too.

Fabes

All Australian
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dogs deservedly in the 8 and good on them!! Should account for the bruise-free Giants and from there anything is possible with the way they play!

As for Adelaide, what a bunch of useless pathetic campaigners. Totally headf**ked after the 2017 Grand Final and it's just gone downhill from there. A group of peahearts who have a sook whenever anything gets a bit mentally tough for them such as the camp and more recently when having so-called best 22 players dropped (e.g. Eddie Betts) Just a bunch of friggin' sooks who blame anything and anyone other than themselves regarding their predicaments. Need a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

I'll be honest, I was hoping these peahearts would win so my beloved Hawks play finals... but I'd rather the Doggies absolutely smash them if they (Adelaide) can't get themselves up for a win.

Useless pricks.

Go Doggies!!

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
These young pups are in better form than any team in the competition at the moment.

Yep. Not that upset we look like missing out when you see how they are playing. They'll have GWS and will cause more problems in September.

I had accepted Hawks would miss out a month ago, to sneak in would of been a bit rich.

the universal

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
As for Adelaide, what a bunch of useless pathetic campaigners. Totally headf**ked after the 2017 Grand Final and it's just gone downhill from there. A group of peahearts who have a sook whenever anything gets a bit mentally tough for them such as the camp and more recently when having so-called best 22 players dropped (e.g. Eddie Betts) Just a bunch of friggin' sooks who blame anything and anyone other than themselves regarding their predicaments. Need a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

I'll be honest, I was hoping these peahearts would win so my beloved Hawks play finals... but I'd rather the Doggies absolutely smash them if they (Adelaide) can't get themselves up for a win.

Useless pricks.

Go Doggies!!

It's your own fault for getting your hopes up and thinking Adelaide were even a chance to win today - all you needed to do was look at recent results.

Back