Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And it wasn’t SPP making comments.
I have friends who are Eagles fans. Would hate to be judged by the actions of my friends.

Funny one my friends wife is so one eyed WC, knows her stuff about footy but typical eagles fan, back to back you can bank on it😜
Good friends but it's like joining a cult with that mob.
Even when they are winning, must put the boots into Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny one my friends wife is so one eyed WC, knows her stuff about footy but typical eagles fan, back to back you can bank on it😜
Good friends but it's like joining a cult with that mob.
Even when they are winning, must put the boots into Freo.
I never understood the Eagle fans putting the boot into Freo.

When East Fremantle won the flags in the 90’s, I celebrated the win and didn’t feel to put anyone down.

I never understood the Eagle fans putting the boot into Freo.

When East Fremantle won the flags in the 90’s, I celebrated the win and didn’t feel to put anyone down.

If South Freo joined the WAFL in the 90’s and a lot of people that you knew moved from being East to South supporters, would that change your thinking?

If South Freo joined the WAFL in the 90’s and a lot of people that you knew moved from being East to South supporters, would that change your thinking?
It’s that what it is about.

I remember telling people that I would support West Coast until a Fremantle team came in.

Only to say but a lot of West Aussies have small minds.

Good defender, can’t hit a target.

Not sure he is much better than Duiman and Hughes.
The times I watched him he was on a wing. His DE% this year is 88%, but you're right - from memory he seemed to have a bit of the Langdons with his kicking.

Oh, and he's comfortably better than Duman - but that's a low bar.

The times I watched him he was on a wing. His DE% this year is 88%, but you're right - from memory he seemed to have a bit of the Langdons with his kicking.

Oh, and he's comfortably better than Duman - but that's a low bar.
DE isn't a great stat for someone's kicking ability.

A bomb from defense to the wing to a contest is considered an effective kick. That's why Spurr's DE was always very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back