Game Day Bulldogs v Adelaide at Mars R23 - the end is nigh

Scrogdogg

Club Legend
May 29, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Game changed with 6-6-6 ......if you haven't a quick midfield, you're dead in the water

We haven't got a quick anywhere ! Except maybe a quick selection panel who keep backing the old not going anywhere's in. Another season destroyed. And I have seen a few destroyed since day 1.
Pissed off again naturally.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I had a crack at Tex earlier In the year but at least he TRIED to lift his team today. Finished the season with 40+ goals with awful delivery.

Subaru likes this !

A lot !

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
He’s kicked a goal, had 9 score involvements, 6 inside 50s, 8 clearances and over 500m gained. Are they nothing disposals? His direct opponent is Macrae who has been no better offensively, it’s just his team dominated.
Sorry, we lost by a shitload by an inept midfield ......time to stop excuses and look at the DEF side of his game .....non existent

May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Shakes Head ......so everything is rosy in our midfield .....everyone playing their role huh

Sloane great game :rolleyes: .....Brad great game :rolleyes: ......absolute no issue with our midfield then, according to you
Err I am talking about Matt Crouch who got 47 disposals.

Don't be a campaigner. I have not mentioned let alone praised anyone else or said our midfield was good.
Matt Crouch did well. You have decided we don't need a bloke who turns up when the rest of the midfield goes missing.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Sorry ....thought for a minute we won this game .....you guys are easily pleased

Just a 6 goal lost .....yeah we should be proud

Lets do the normal s**t .....blame peripheral players, instead of the engine room

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Err I am talking about Matt Crouch who got 47 disposals.

Don't be a campaigner. I have not mentioned let alone praised anyone else or said our midfield was good.
Matt Crouch did well. You have decided we don't need a bloke who turns up when the rest of the midfield goes missing.
You guys deserve mediocrity ....you really do

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I wonder how many will bother to rock up to Adelaide Oval now the other mob's game's a dead rubber :D

Looks pretty poor at the moment

And all that “pre game best experiences” happening !!!!!!

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Macrae doesn’t have a defensive game either, it’s not their role!
Not sure what game you're watching .....but I watch every team, very week .....Macrae is in my SC side, so i study his evry possession .....you're talking rubbish

I wonder how many will bother to rock up to Adelaide Oval now the other mob's game's a dead rubber :D

Gridlock on Port Rd as all the ferals do illegal u-turns to return all the cars they stole...

Back