Game Day Bulldogs v Adelaide at Mars R23 - the end is nigh

Remove this Banner Ad

No one is proud, stop deliberately putting words into others mouths.

Subaru likes this

(Can I have my like function back now !?- nah maybe wait til after the port have played !šŸ¤£)

Not sure what game you're watching .....but I watch every team, very week .....Macrae is in my SC side, so i study his evry possession .....you're talking rubbish
Heā€™s in my Fantasy side, I see a lot of his games too. No doubt heā€™s had a better year than Matt, but they play identical type games.

Just look at it in its overall context not with blikers
:D .....I don't change opinions like most, based on one game ...one win ...or one loss

You guys are like yo yo's with your opinion of players .......suggest you study team structure, and what actually is the cause of our issues since 2017

Stop looking at players and study structure and system .....and why opposition clubs run thru our midfield like a knife thru butter

So many delusional supporters here. Why even try to reason?
They blame Mackay, blame Eddie .....all peripheral players that rely on Rucks and a two way running midfield

There's a refusal to blame the real culprits, because they got "X" amount of possessions ......such an amateur way of analysing a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They blame Mackay, blame Eddie .....all peripheral players that rely on Rucks and a two way running midfield

There's a refusal to blame the real culprits, because they got "X" amount of possessions ......such an amateur way of analysing a game
Not sure why you're blaming Matt Crouch of all our midfield

:D .....I don't change opinions like most, based on one game ...one win ...or one loss

You guys are like yo yo's with your opinion of players .......suggest you study team structure, and what actually is the cause of our issues since 2017

Stop looking at players and study structure and system .....and why opposition clubs run thru our midfield like a knife thru butter
Been there done that

Since when do mids have a direct opponent? Only when theyā€™re tagging, defensive spread is a problem but heā€™s not alone.

Are you joking?

Every player has either a direct opponent or an area to cover in the zone.

My suspicions would be he would have a player around stoppages and then zone off when the ball is in transition.

was it just me or did Tom Cruise give it no justice.
At
Spielberg/Cruise, dream box-office combo with crowds flocking in on reputation.

STAR of that movie was Dakota Fanning, truly great actor. Justin Chatwin and Tim Robbins both did a 4-12 (overacting, VERY obscure joke, listen to Stan Freberg's "Dragonet", old but hilarious)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back