Review Thank Goodness That's Over vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Jacobs he had 58 hitouts. Still doesn’t explain why he got picked though. Hopefully that should help him get a decent contract at GWS

Twice as many hit outs for half a dozen more clearances. That’s Sauce’s ruckwork combined with Campoo’s stoppage coaching in a nutshell.

Players and coaches need to go
Pyke/ Burton/ Hass/ Campo are not going to sack themselves, so brace yourself for more of the same.

Only a totally independent EXTERNAL review can help, and even then their recommendations might not be adopted. The Crows Boys' Club is full of mates who are not going to turn on each other.

That's because he sees it as a test they have to pass, and not an opportunity to improve.
They'll have their review, claim they've already set their football department for 2020, so can't act on too much of it by the time it comes out, say we'll use it to improve internally and then hope like hell we make the 8 in 2020. No one held accountable, same playbook as this time last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta back the boys in

Roo is a massive disappointment, he really has no idea what to do. I don't have a problem with him saying back people at the club in as we should as supporters but there is also a time when those people at the club have been shown to be bad decision makers and need to go.

For me so much of it is about 'gut feel'. Regardless of results even early in the season we didn't look interested. Pyke is the main problem, we won't go anywhere under him. We might make the lower end of the 8 again next season but that shouldnt be the criteria. I want a hungry, desperate , resilient side next year and that won't ever happen under him.

Roo is a massive disappointment, he really has no idea what to do. I don't have a problem with him saying back people at the club in as we should as supporters but there is also a time when those people at the club have been shown to be bad decision makers and need to go.

For me so much of it is about 'gut feel'. Regardless of results even early in the season we didn't look interested. Pyke is the main problem, we won't go anywhere under him. We might make the lower end of the 8 again next season but that shouldnt be the criteria. I want a hungry, desperate , resilient side next year and that won't ever happen under him.

It's just the "go and support someone else" comment that irks me the most. Just continued * off type comments from Chapman and the likes to anyone who dares question the shitheap of a football department they've put together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back