Review Thank Goodness That's Over vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be where it started.

In other words we should back in the people who have led us to this horrendous predicament we currently fund ourselves in. What an arrogant tosser Riccuito is.

This comment should be posted as a separate thread "This is what our Director of Football thinks of his clubs supporters".

This club is so transparent... On the Crows Show they actually asked if players should be gifted a farewell game, but then they only bothered to interview the still bitter Andrew Jarman, who of course, says they should because of the "romance" of it. :mad:
Farewell games are important. Probably would of happened last week if they weren’t in the finals race

In other words we should back in the people who have led us to this horrendous predicament we currently fund ourselves in. What an arrogant tosser Riccuito is.

This comment should be posted as a separate thread "This is what our Director of Football thinks of his clubs supporters".
He knows he's caused this mess, he's put his reputation on the line giving his mates high profile jobs, doesn't have the guts to admit he ****ed it all up.

Please make this a standalone thread. He can’t get away with a comment like that.

I know it appears that the AFC isn't very good at anything, but you just wait and see, there is no club in the AFL capable of minimalising the seriousness of our situation like our PR department. For propaganda, misleading information, deflection and trivialising, the AFC stands second to none!!! Watch the number 1 damage control team spin this in a way where every board member, administrator, coach and player who deserves to be sacked manages to keep their jobs, I can't wait to play platitude bingo with the AFC this week. I foresee words like "disappointed" and "Understand" and "We", "Feel", "The", "Hurt", "Too".

I'm also thinking about being a bookie, maybe odds of 100-1 that the internal review will hold anyone accountable (I know, it should be closer to 1000-1, but bookies gotta make money, y'all), yet despite this, the club will claim important changes will have been made, even if no one outside the club ever knows what those changes will be.

Just because Trigg left, doesn't mean we can't run the club like he's still here. Viva the agitators and customers.

PS, if you want real change, you need to stop giving this club money, it's the only thing they care about along with not finishing bottom, I guarantee if the fans make an actual stand and stop giving this club money, change will happen, but we all know there are too many supporters that will continue to throw their money away with this club and believe every piece of dribble that comes from the AFC Ministry of Truth.

Gotta back the boys in

This basically confirms no major changes will get made.

Burton will stay. Ben Hart will stay.

I’m now expecting Pyke will become a scapegoat as early as Tuesday or Wednesday and get fired.

Pyke/ Burton/ Hass/ Campo are not going to sack themselves, so brace yourself for more of the same.

Only a totally independent EXTERNAL review can help, and even then their recommendations might not be adopted. The Crows Boys' Club is full of mates who are not going to turn on each other.

Nothing negative can come out of the club when the Chairman has just started a consultancy firm using his surname.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club is so transparent... On the Crows Show they actually asked if players should be gifted a farewell game, but then they only bothered to interview the still bitter Andrew Jarman, who of course, says they should because of the "romance" of it. :mad:
Andrew jarmans idea of romance would be a wet fart and a slap on the arse.

The Good

-M Crouch

-C Jones - see what quality time in the sanfl player does for a young player.

-Every player who played today should be on the trade table except for Fogarty, Jones, Walker, Sloane, M Crouch, Talia and Brown.

-Andy Otten

-Western Bulldogs only have 5 f/s on the list. Wow. How do non Victorian clubs get on board this gravy train.

-Jenkins - hopefully we will never see him in Crows colours again.

The Ugly

-Mackay – I hope I never again have to endure watching this useless player again.

-The coaching mistakes were continuing to the very end. Let’s put one of our few most valuable resources in Fogarty into the ruck.

-Douglas – should never have played another game for this club after a woeful GF.

-Betts – Love him but he should have retired at the end of last year. Surely he won’t go on for another year.

-Gibbs – woefully soft, lazy player

-R Knight – every game he played in the 2nd half of this year was absolutely pointless for our future development.

-5AA callers – “stick with the club because that's what true supporters do”. They make me sick.
I remember a coach putting McGregor into the ruck once
It got him sacked

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Well on the one hand, it's from a C10 reporter and not a Twitter random. On the other hand, I don't trust C10 reporters to get verbatim quotes right.

Hopefully we'll get confirmation before we go full Lindy, but it doesn't look good.

What happened to understanding that we’re in a performance based industry? Looks like Roo’s thrown the toys out of the cot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back