Game Day Richmond v Brisbane Lions Round 23 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane being bullied now.

And this will start to mess with they head for the first final too.

Lul wut. Tigers have only extended their lead by a goal since quarter time. Hardly a complete lack of positives for us to take to the Gabba.

Edit: margin now the same as qtr time.

Won't happen. Richmond comfortably. Lions will be knocked out in consecutive weeks.

And your lot won’t even make it to the 2nd week. Think I speak for the majority of lions fans in saying that we’ve exceeded expectations as is and anything additional is an added bonus. Beats sitting mid table multiple years in a row.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why are people talking about the Brisbane heat? The last couple of years have had Qualifying finals at night.

Am I missing something?
Well then that introduces the heat at night plus the humidity, both very difficult for teams that come from colder southern states to deal with.

And your lot won’t even make it to the 2nd week. Think I speak for the majority of lions fans in saying that we’ve exceeded expectations as is and anything additional is an added bonus. Beats sitting mid table multiple years in a row.

You would not know anything about that considering Brisbane's bottom 4 history..

Why are people talking about the Brisbane heat? The last couple of years have had Qualifying finals at night.

Am I missing something?

They are just oblivious to the easy win that Richmond will have at the Gabba in a couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would not know anything about that considering Brisbane's bottom 4 history..

067f15bb59d1ec7bc591161f6af96f25.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They are just oblivious to the easy win that Richmond will have at the Gabba in a couple of weeks.
I know Brisbane have a good record against Hawthorn, but it's embarrassing to see them living rent-free in your head like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back