Review Finals Baby!!!! Look out Plastics...here we come! (Bulldogs 121 d Crows 87)

Remove this Banner Ad

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Westy will be best 22 next year. Lipinski is a gun footballer too, we have them coming out of our ears now.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
The following people can watch us smash GWS in a elimination final in a fortnight and sit there and take it(in order of precedence):

Damian Barrett
Gary Lyon
Brad Scott
Tom Bugg
Chad Wingard

(Did I miss anyone?)

(My original list has been edited - you can work that one out for yourself)

Francis Leach

I think Richards makes way for someone next year, probably Jack Martin if we get him. Not productive enough...yet.
Definitely looks more comfortable behind the ball.
On that basis, Bailey Williams is tradable.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Zaine Cordy was solid today. I gotta say.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was at the game and didn't understand the Cordy hate in the live chat thread. In the first quarter, he was excellent in several contests near the wing I was watching from.

Love that we scored 16 consecutive goals from rounds 22-23.
Love that we broke our round 23 Bevo hoodoo.
Love that we have won our last nine second halves.

I thought there were four things I loved. Must only be three.

View attachment 733583

Westy will be best 22 next year. Lipinski is a gun footballer too, we have them coming out of our ears now.

Those ratings seem very harsh on someone like Duryea. Wasn’t a fan of the decision to grab him, but him & Crozier have been outstanding recruits. I thought Duryea was better today

Brad Crouch though for the Crows, yeesh. Maybe he’s already checked out to St Kilda

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Those ratings seem very harsh on someone like Duryea. Wasn’t a fan of the decision to grab him, but him & Crozier have been outstanding recruits. I thought Duryea was better today

Brad Crouch though for the Crows, yeesh. Maybe he’s already checked out to St Kilda

Oh yeah I almost always ignore it when it comes to defenders.

Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was at the game and didn't understand the Cordy hate in the live chat thread. In the first quarter, he was excellent in several contests near the wing I was watching from.
I was at the game too mate. It's because he's the full back and got beat 1 on 1 a few times. They don't look at all the other stuff he does. Rotating on 3 different players, at least 3 goal line saves, and the more mobile link work he does.

Understand people, Trengove isn't there because he's slow to react and slow to dispose. He might win more 1 on 1s but that's not all Bevo wants from his backline.

I'm watching the replay right now to boot and reiterate, he was solid.

The player ratings bare that out too.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done to everyone who picked Dale in their Pieman team.
You buggered the competition, but in the nicest possible way.

Missed Gowers last year & Dale this year.

Majak Daw medallist’s the pair of them :p

Well done to the players and coaches for turning the season around after the bye. Another finals series to look forward to, not bad for a so called minnow club

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back