Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 23 vs Brisbane, changes for Qualifying Final vs Brisbane

who was in the best for the Tigers vs Brisbane

• David Astbury

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 83 30.5%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 109 40.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 244 89.7%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 192 70.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 129 47.4%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 209 76.8%
  • Jason Castagna

• Liam Baker

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • Jack Graham

• Noah Balta

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In two weeks we get to welcome Brisbane back to the finals. Remember 2001 when they smashed us by 11 goals in a prelim and went on to win the next three flags? Time for revenge.

Balta isnt ready, his ruck work was good but just a passenger most of the game. Nank comes in for him. Imagine that will be the only change.

I am expecting we will up the ante a little in two weeks. We played well enough to win, and the Lions fought back and did enough to look like they could maybe match it with us, but will they cope with the heat of finals football against a battle hardened Richmond? Can't wait to find out but I am betting its on Saturday night which sucks for me because I am playing a gig :'(:'(:'(
I do. Was at the game. The solitary tigers fan. Left at 3 qtr time. But they were up and about in those days

Upside, when lynch has a tough day at the office up jumps jack.
Upside, did we look amazing in the first quarter.
Upside, dusty on fire, Prestia, vlaus and grimes.
Upside, cotch finally getting match fit.
Upside, baker looking the goods
Downside, Rioli can not punish, mind not in the game and hams up the ball, not winning any 50/50s.
Downside, we could’ve buried them in the second and we got too cute at times.
Downside, Balta didn’t have the impact that we were hoping. Don’t think he stays.
Downside, we didn’t win by 70 but considering where we came from early this year it’s an awesome win 👏.

the internet wasn't around last time they were in it.....the fans are up and about. Gunna be hard to get a ticket
And the broncos are s**t, so they are all on the bandwagon

Only because of how good our backs are on the intercept. They got enough inside 50s to worry us IMO

Not many teams keep lions 55 points.For 3 qtrs there forward entrys weren't great I would say.Yes no doubt we need to tighten up in the guts,but our forward line let us down today with there lack of pressure easy ball came out.

Partly a great performance. Partly incredibly frustrating. We left about 30+ points out here.

Tom falling over his own feet, silly fumbles etc. And umps had an impact- not huge,

I'm pretty comfortable in a fortnight.

Lots of good players. But a lot of guys in and out of the game. When they got on top I reckon Cotch went into the guts and straightened us out. We should get better. that was far from our best performance.

Guttered it wasn't a draw. Would of loved to play the whingers on our home deck. In all seriousness though, from being outside the 8 halfway through the season and managing to climb our way into the top 4 is awesome. Says a lot about our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. He (Neale) dominated. Got it off to team mates in the traffic time and time again. BOG easy.
I know he bought his teammates into it, thats the Tom Mitchell defense, but give me Dusty (Neale in brackets) 21 (51) disp, 2 (zero) goals, 7 (5) score inv, and 6 (3) i50's anyday.

reckon bears didnt try much. they just wanted it not to be a blowout
Nah, their midfield and backline played as well as they can and Charlie C went as well as he ever does against Grimes. Lynch had his worst game for weeks and we gifted them 2 goals in th second to get them back in it. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back