Review Thank Goodness That's Over vs Bullflogs

Remove this Banner Ad

The players and supporters are not their circle of trust. So attack them to protect ourselves.

All of this over time is some of the most shameful behaviour you can remember from the off field group at a club.

Their job has now become untenable.

When she started I thought to myself *here we go, here's another one*...She was actually really measured and really good. If supporters like her are starting to be disillusioned then this club is in a massive hole. The board, admin and football dept should be really worried.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly

Good: this utterly miserable year is over (although I'll watch Brisbane's Finals with great interest).

Bad: Not even one of my "essays" could cover it all and I'm so disappointed, I can't be bothered.

Ugly: Pyke will likely cop all the blame for the mess, while tools like Roo/ Burton/ Hass/ Campo/ Hart stay and prosper at the Club's figurative expense, and supporters' literal expense.
Nepotism Rules.
I've never felt this low, about the Crows. I thought 2017 GF was the ultimate low. I was wrong.

Didn't watch the game. Decided that gardening and shed repairs was a more worthwhile way to spend the arvo.

Looks like Jones had a good game. Did he get much midfield time?

Nice of Tex to finish the year in style too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact Douglas thinks he deserved another year shows how deluded they are down there.
It was actually very calming watching all his bonehead turnovers with the knowledge it’d be the last time we’d see them.

Sorry for the intrusion. A fairly ordinary day of footy all round and thanks for Ticketmaster who couldn't organise a large drinking session in a brewery. I am not certain if Eddie continues however he has been one of the most enjoyable player to watch this century. In this game of athletes, only a few true footballers reman. It's been a stellar career

Last edited:
The fact Douglas thinks he deserved another year shows how deluded they are down there.

As funny as it would be to see Richard 'Slip 'n Slide' Douglas' blunders continue when it is no longer to our detriment, I think that sort of schadenfreude would be a step too far even for me if the Gold Coast Suns faithful had to endure it as would be assumed based upon his "some clubs are yearning for elder statesmen" comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back