Game Day We were PAFC vs Hale force

Nihilus

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The home and away season has ended with Port Adelaide winning comfortably over Fremantle by 43 points. Although the Power recorded 73 more disposals than the Dockers, they committed 19 fewer turnovers. Fremantle was restricted to just 32 inside 50s for the match, its lowest tally this season.

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
On the plus side, at least that's over. The win though sadly presages a summer of crack papering-over and cost us a couple of places in the draft.

Tenth again. We got what we deserved, the board will pat itself on the back and the AFL will try even harder next year to push the Crows above us.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
On the plus side, at least that's over. The win though sadly presages a summer of crack papering-over and cost us a couple of places in the draft.

Tenth again. We got what we deserved, the board will pat itself on the back and the AFL will try even harder next year to push the Crows above us.

Doesn't paper over anything.. nobody in professional football can be that short sighted

Apr 5, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I hear Ken is guaranteed for 2020 and KT to be off to greener pastures.

I hope we back in wildcard round, Port Tenthelaide Will still have a pulse as it’s too ******* hard to make the top 8. If it was in effect since 2015 Ken would have made more finals series than Choc in his ten years.

I fully endorse a wildcard round as the top 3rd of an 18 comp deserve a bigger advantage.

Ahhh, I need another $10 pint

Back