Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 23 vs Brisbane, changes for Qualifying Final vs Brisbane

who was in the best for the Tigers vs Brisbane

• David Astbury

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 83 30.5%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 109 40.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 244 89.7%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 192 70.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 129 47.4%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 209 76.8%
  • Jason Castagna

• Liam Baker

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • Jack Graham

• Noah Balta

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really impressive today in that we didn’t play that well but still had a comfortable victory against a side that played a strong version of the footy they want to play and still couldn’t get within 4 goals. First qtr and a half could’ve almost iced the game but then lions to their credit came at us very hard. We steadied late in the 3rd and we’re never troubled after that.

Changes-
Balta out for Chol or Nank
Short was panicking badly and turning over everything at the start till Caddy had a bit of a chuckle and word saying calm down. Not sure if he survives, would prefer Kmac.

Top 5
Vlastuin BOG
Dusty
Prestia
Soldo
Grimes

Very good
Houli
Astbury
Broad
Shed
Ellis
Caddy
Soldo
Jack
Lambert

Think there’s plenty of improvement left in us. Lynch had a dirty day an almost day - dropped one in the square, sipped when an easy mark 30 out beckoned, got fisted by the umps. He’ll be a lot better next time around.

Cotch will be better for the gallop, another 2 weeks on the track and he’ll be flying.

Anyhow, let’s not let them win so much ball so easily next time and we should be fine to backup and beat them again

Just as we did last week dominated stages of the game but didn’t get the rewards. We were much better than the margin suggests.
Vlastuin was huge.
Soldo had a great final term.
Cotch cruised but turned it on when needed.
No need to mention Dusty.
Rioli getting back to his best, slowly.
Baker’s best game.

There horrible numbers for Short his best attribute and his turning it over.Panics for me to much and we seen it in last year finals to.

Some weren’t entirely his fault. Launches into f50 our players just out positioned.

At times I closed my eyes when he had the ball.

He looked nervous when under pressure.

biggest ever crowd of 76,995 in a home and away game featuring an interstate team.

well played boys, epicly consistent performance that blunted the absolute best that the lions have to offer :)

we are a better team. would take a miracle for the lions to beat us in 2 weeks time
I think they underestimated the crowd, no records for sale sold out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who doesnt think soldo is our number 1 ruck even with a fit bank is a fu**en clown.
He's been a massive plus this year. Nank will be a 2nd ruck next year

I’m with you man

Soldo has been solid

Held his own, protected our mids
Won taps
Kicked goals
Worked well down low
Reads the play well

Stays

I’m with you man

Soldo has been solid

Held his own, protected our mids
Won taps
Kicked goals
Worked well down low
Reads the play well

Stays
Had a gallop with a bounce if u don’t mind soldo!!

In: Nankervis, Ross, McIntosh
Out: Balta, Ellis, Short
I don't mind the ins. Kmac is great depth now. Gets a look except if someone is injured. Microscope should be on Rioli and Bolton. Nank & Soldo are our 2 best ruck options but are a bit slow. Actually not a bad match up for Martin/McI. Ellis and Short did enough to stay in I reckon. I wouldn't mind seeing Aarts in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back