Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Ladder predictor stuffed.. Has WCE/Bombers qualifying :)
whoever looses Lions/Tigers I say plays Dogs. So Rather win.
They my smokey to throw through to prelim.

Forgot to mention but last week, my eleven year old sold said please don't quote me to win arguments on the internet dad.
R U OK ? Moving Dizzy to Riewoldt & freeing up Adams to intercept & "fill the hole" was obvious very early. Big deal, Fagan was slow to react, I'm tipping Fagan (& brains trust) will have learned more from today's game than anyone else.

Hack kicks to opposition. Smashed by Houli before McCluggage matched up on him. Time to cash in! 6kg overweight says it all. Time to love the Club more than an individual player. Rayner gives us nothing special. Time to fold !!!!!!!!!

Time to fold?? Time to fold what, the player or the club? You come across as quite hysterical. Calm yaself.

Very happy this is confirmed as a Saturday night game, gives us the full 2 weeks as per a normal bye round. The boys will be used to this routine form earlier in the season, they'll get a few days off this week and probably back into the preparation for the QF on Thursday. We'll be refreshed fully fit and rearing to rip in from the 1st bounce.

Bring it on, I love the smell of cut grass in September.

My tips for the 1st week of finals.

Thursday- Eagles def Bombers by 58. BOG> Andrew Gaff.
Friday- Magpies def Cats by 25. BOG> Scott Pendlebury.
Saturday- Giants def Bulldogs by 10. BOG> Jeremy Cameron.
Saturday- Lions def Tigers by 4. BOG> Hugh McCluggage.

R U OK ? Moving Dizzy to Riewoldt & freeing up Adams to intercept & "fill the hole" was obvious very early. Big deal, Fagan was slow to react, I'm tipping Fagan (& brains trust) will have learned more from today's game than anyone else.

Please don't get aggressive with me for sharing a personal story about my son.

Very happy this is confirmed as a Saturday night game, gives us the full 2 weeks as per a normal bye round. The boys will be used to this routine form earlier in the season, they'll get a few days off this week and probably back into the preparation for the QF on Thursday. We'll be refreshed fully fit and rearing to rip in from the 1st bounce.

Bring it on, I love the smell of cut grass in September.

My tips for the 1st week of finals.

Thursday- Eagles def Bombers by 58. BOG> Andrew Gaff.
Friday- Magpies def Cats by 25. BOG> Scott Pendlebury.
Saturday- Giants def Bulldogs by 10. BOG> Jeremy Cameron.
Saturday- Lions def Tigers by 4. BOG> Hugh McCluggage.

Agree on the eagles.
Think the cats will get over the pies.
The dogs to defeat the giants.

And Us to smack the tigers by 16. Zorks and Richie to share BOG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't get aggressive with me for sharing a personal story about my son.
Don't have an aggressive bone in my body towards you or your story about your son. Your 11yo doesn't want to be quoted, fine. My 11yo noticed we were outsmarted early & he has no problem with me sharing his feelings. He's top 5% super-coach & a good judge. Sometimes looking at the world (& events) through the eyes of a child can be enlightening.

Don't have an aggressive bone in my body towards you or your story about your son. Your 11yo doesn't want to be quoted, fine. My 11yo noticed we were outsmarted early & he has no problem with me sharing his feelings. He's top 5% super-coach & a good judge. Sometimes looking at the world (& events) through the eyes of a child can be enlightening.

My Son also said that Ross Lyon deserved to be sacked.

I don't think I've ever potted Lester. The Rayner experiment has failed. The sooner the Coaching staff admit their mistake the better for the team.

Are you new to this whole Lions thing because Lester has been a whipping boy for ages. And like I posted before, Cam was ok today. He might be a lazy player rather than completely useless, and if that's the case, then he needs a rocket put up him not shown the door.

Walker is not quick enough to keep up with Riewoldt is he - so he will have to go forward?
Thought Adams did a serviceable job under trying circumstances (ie impeccable delivery especially in that first quarter)
The fastest tall back is payne but too raw for such a game and Fages won’t make any radical changes to a team that has finished 2nd. Although delivery was very good thought Adams looked slow. Perhaps he should have played goal side as opposed to back shoulder. Was not at the game and TV doesn’t capture off the ball stuff, so maybe Adams was playing side by side. Bring on the semi Lions can match it once composed

Are you new to this whole Lions thing because Lester has been a whipping boy for ages. And like I posted before, Cam was ok today. He might be a lazy player rather than completely useless, and if that's the case, then he needs a rocket put up him not shown the door.
I prefer Lester's commitment & skill to no.16's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back