Game Day GDT: North Melbourne vs Melbourne @ Blundstone Arena @ 14:10 AEST- The Cursed Train-wreck comes to an end. Finally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably 60% should have gone to Milk and 40% take the shot but I'll never criticize someone for taking the responsibility. Same as when Harmes had a running shot with seconds remaining against Freo a couple years ago and missed

View attachment 733231
Maybe Melksham should’ve run to the square rather than waving his arms. Good post.

ANB made the right call having a shot unfortunately he is a garbage finisher and it’ll ultimately be what costs him his career I think (Not this piece of play but his finishing in general, can’t see him on the list beyond 2020).

ANB made the right call having a shot unfortunately he is a garbage finisher and it’ll ultimately be what costs him his career I think (Not this piece of play but his finishing in general, can’t see him on the list beyond 2020).
I’d probably back him to have another season to try and turn it around, given his elite running game, and was a guy I really liked last year, but he has to be a 30 goal a year HF.

Remember when I said blokes can fall of a cliff bloody quick at 29/30 and you said no chance? Hibberds fallen off a cliff
Two seasons of diminishing performances. I think we had that earlier discussion about three months back tbh. Hibberd looks ****ed.

Nathan Jones decision to kick inboard with 90 seconds left for a bloke that has played 280 games boggles the mind. Kicking it on the full was a better option than the kick he executed. Even frosts decision to kick his torp still inside the goal square when he could of run another 5-10m. We are a seriously stupid football side. The only other side who couldn’t shut out that game would of been GC. Even they would know what to do but just don’t have skill/experience to execute.

Nathan Jones decision to kick inboard with 90 seconds left for a bloke that has played 280 games boggles the mind. Kicking it on the full was a better option than the kick he executed. Even frosts decision to kick his torp still inside the goal square when he could of run another 5-10m. We are a seriously stupid football side. The only other side who couldn’t shut out that game would of been GC. Even they would know what to do but just don’t have skill/experience to execute.
I’ve just got home from the Richmond v Brisbane game and to look at the way Richmond play is like they’re in another league compared to us. We are horrible.

I’ve just got home from the Richmond v Brisbane game and to look at the way Richmond play is like they’re in another league compared to us. We are horrible.

If our back 6 spoiled the opposition as well as they spoil each other no forward would take a mark in our defensive 50.

We won’t win another final with Jones in the side. Although that’s true of half our list tbh.

Jones is better depth next year than a few others but I agree, we need to offer him a contract in the basis that he will be playing plenty of Casey games next year.

I pretty much agree with that, I want him to make it to 300 so he needs to focus 100 percent on his game so he needs to step down from the Captain role.

If people are going to compare what Frost did to what Jones did, then the equivalent would have been Frost kicking a 15m pass into one of the pockets.

Here is hoping for a fit side next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way. Will be top 5 in our best and fairest next year

Topkent

No way. Will be top 5 in our best and fairest next year

Topkent

source.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back