Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 23 vs Brisbane, changes for Qualifying Final vs Brisbane

who was in the best for the Tigers vs Brisbane

• David Astbury

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 83 30.5%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 109 40.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 244 89.7%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 192 70.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 129 47.4%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 209 76.8%
  • Jason Castagna

• Liam Baker

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • Jack Graham

• Noah Balta

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
our tackling in F50 for at least half the game was 0. Probably cause when we went in, Jack was on the receiving end an scored. no crumbs.

Roast
- lunch dropped the mark when georges kick was going through for 6 points.
- bolton and rioli trying to do too much kicking towards the F50.
- no rance and stack. We have injuries

Toast
- we won
- jacks first quarter
- soldo giving us some advantages
- dusty
- defence held firm
- no injuries
Lynch didn't really drop the mark, he more just ran into the post and the ball popped out, Brisbane player would've knocked it through for a behind anyway.

When we were 7 & 6 & 4 goals down in the first qtr v the Saints , things weren’t looking good !

Great effort to win that & the next 8 !

Not ideal going to Brisbane but who would have thought we would be top 4 after all the injuries & where we were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Five goals down against Best Joke just before quarter time last week and still got up. The game is played in minutes and is all about what you can extract in short blocks of time. Brisbane dominated the third quarter and got within seven points only to have that opened up again in the dying minutes.

You shouldn't be playing in Brisbane next week.

You should be playing at the MCG.

View attachment 733610

Move on love! You keep posting this screen grab which just looks like a fun night out at the disco if you ask me. You’ve got the whole off-season to be outraged by random stuff, please stop dragging us down when we have more important concerns. 👍🏻

Thought Rioli played his best game for the season today, as such gave him a vote.

AFL will be happy MCG finals all 4 weeks of the finals.

Sadly Geelol and Wobbles don’t go interstate at all but neither team worries me this year for some reason.
Same here, though he had his trade mark zip back!

gotta throw Nick Vlastuin some more love, absolutely love this bloke. What a rock, just a natural footballer and all round gun, so reliable. We love him internally but outside of the club I feel opposition supporters have no idea how good he is. When Rance went down I was confident we could hold up because our backline is just such a unit, and greater than the sum of its parts

Why are so many people saying they were better than us (some here but mostly on other forums/social media) We flogged them and that was with missing 6 goals in the first quarter and getting railed by the worst umpiring since last week in the second quarter. We were easily the better team and weren't even playing at our peak lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Caddy's best game this season, starting play well in his new role on the wing.
19 disposals @79% 8 CP 3 I50
Played well I thought, suprised me the way he kept getting involved without stuffing up!

Last edited:
Why are so many people saying they were better than us (some here but mostly on other forums/social media) We flogged them and that was with missing 6 goals in the first quarter and getting railed by the worst umpiring since last week in the second quarter. We were easily the better team and weren't even playing at our peak lol
Thought we blew our chance to nail the game shut in the 2nd quarter, and of course the umps were pretty average as usual. They had a bit of momentum in the 3rd and we took their punch and kicked back away, as good teams do.

Vlastuin was huge but even had a bigger game last week and now you're all singing his praises. Is that because the commentators mentioned him?
for me not really, more coz i missed last week's game haven't even seen any replay but would not surprise me 1 iota if Vlas was BOG lasweek

Rioli’s best game for a while. Grimes was good but seemed to be playing with a bit of discomfort. Short copped it from supporters around me but I didn’t think he was horrible. In saying that, If Stack gets up he is the one I’d drop.
I thought Short was a liabilty with his fumbles...

Think there’s plenty of improvement left in us. Lynch had a dirty day an almost day - dropped one in the square, sipped when an easy mark 30 out beckoned, got fisted by the umps. He’ll be a lot better next time around.

Don’t forget fluffing a mark on the goaline when the ball was sailing through for a major in the 2nd 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back