Current Mosque Mass Shootings - Christchurch New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

The man who opened fire at a mosque near the Norwegian capital of Oslo Saturday had gone online to express far-right views, according to local police. Although not officially identified, reports claim the alleged gunman is Philip Manshaus, 21. The Norwegian citizen was reportedly wearing body armor and was heavily armed when he shot through a glass door to get inside the Al-Noor Islamic Center.

Extract»
Hours before the attack a user of the same name as the alleged gunman posted on the 4chan messaging board expressing admiration for the gunman who killed 51 people at two New Zealand mosques earlier this year. The post included a meme that described that gunman as a “saint” and praised the alleged El Paso shooter for “reclaiming his country.” The post was made on a new messaging board called Endchan and the older site 4chan.

The man who opened fire at a mosque near the Norwegian capital of Oslo Saturday had gone online to express far-right views, according to local police. Although not officially identified, reports claim the alleged gunman is Philip Manshaus, 21. The Norwegian citizen was reportedly wearing body armor and was heavily armed when he shot through a glass door to get inside the Al-Noor Islamic Center.

Extract»
Hours before the attack a user of the same name as the alleged gunman posted on the 4chan messaging board expressing admiration for the gunman who killed 51 people at two New Zealand mosques earlier this year. The post included a meme that described that gunman as a “saint” and praised the alleged El Paso shooter for “reclaiming his country.” The post was made on a new messaging board called Endchan and the older site 4chan.

I note some unreported similarities to Christchurch, name of the mosque, and it might appear that he was into numerology too. IMG_20190812_070938.png
Photo courtesy of twitter

Norway attack suspect ‘inspired’ by Christchurch, El Paso shootings: report – POLITICO https://www.politico.eu/article/nor...red-by-christchurch-el-paso-shootings-report/

According to the Guardian, messages posted by the suspect, Philip Manshaus, on the day of the attack claim he was “chosen” by “Saint [Brenton] Tarrant,” the man charged with killing 51 people at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand in March.

Another message includes a meme praising Tarrant as well as the suspect in the El Paso shooting, in which 22 people were killed, and the suspect behind a shooting at a synagogue in California in April in which one person was killed.

The posts were reportedly made on a new forum called Endchan. The men charged in the El Paso and Christchurch shootings both reportedly spread their white nationalist manifestos before their attacks through a forum called 8chan, which was knocked offline following the Texas attack.

Saturday’s attack in Norway also came eight years after convicted far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in the country’s worst peacetime atrocity.

Re Norway attack, it appears he's killed his own step-sister. Has her religion been reported anywhere?

Family releases picture of Johanne Zhangjia Ihle-Hansen
4f93754703ab95fc07e1d3114ca53092.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

INFINITE EVIL: In the aftermath of the Christchurch attacks, the award-winning Stuff Circuit team investigates the “darkest reaches of the internet”. Where does online hate come from and who’s responsible? A new documentary available now. https://stuff.co.nz/circuit via @StuffCircuit

INFINITE EVIL: In the aftermath of the Christchurch attacks, the award-winning Stuff Circuit team investigates the “darkest reaches of the internet”. Where does online hate come from and who’s responsible? A new documentary available now. https://stuff.co.nz/circuit via @StuffCircuit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if someone has shopped his pic but his face looks weird.

A New Zealand court has heard in chilling detail how the Australian terrorist who carried out attacks on two mosques last year deliberately and methodically killed 51 people and injured 40 more because he wanted to reduce the country's immigration rates.

Key points:

• The court heard Tarrant told police he wanted to burn each mosque to the ground
  • After attacking two mosques, he was on his way to a third when he was arrested
  • Two months before the March 15 killings, he drove to Christchurch on a "reconnaissance" mission
Brenton Harrison Tarrant, 29, sat impassively in the dock of the High Court in Christchurch as Crown Prosecutor Barnaby Hawes opened the sentencing hearing by reading a blow-by-blow account of the crime, describing how Tarrant fired repeatedly and directly at men, women and children — including those already badly injured and crying out for help.

WARNING: This story contains graphic details which may disturb some readers.

weird.jpg

Not sure if someone has shopped his pic but his face looks weird.

A New Zealand court has heard in chilling detail how the Australian terrorist who carried out attacks on two mosques last year deliberately and methodically killed 51 people and injured 40 more because he wanted to reduce the country's immigration rates.

Key points:

• The court heard Tarrant told police he wanted to burn each mosque to the ground
  • After attacking two mosques, he was on his way to a third when he was arrested
  • Two months before the March 15 killings, he drove to Christchurch on a "reconnaissance" mission
Brenton Harrison Tarrant, 29, sat impassively in the dock of the High Court in Christchurch as Crown Prosecutor Barnaby Hawes opened the sentencing hearing by reading a blow-by-blow account of the crime, describing how Tarrant fired repeatedly and directly at men, women and children — including those already badly injured and crying out for help.

WARNING: This story contains graphic details which may disturb some readers.

View attachment 944152

I don't think it is photoshopping as I saw it and thought the same, so then watched very carefully on the news footage to see what is going on with that. He has lost weight in prison and his neck is no longer as muscled as it was before. He was reputed to take steroids so without them he has lost a lot of muscle but he has the weidest skull shape that is for sure.

The court is hearing impact statements today, the father of a 14yo victim has asked Tarrant be sent back to Australia.

The court is hearing impact statements today, the father of a 14yo victim has asked Tarrant be sent back to Australia.

Get angry every time I read about this. I was in Auckland the day of the shooting (was actually meant to be in Christchurch) and it was like reliving the day of Port Arthur. I like the suggestion of one of the victims insofar he should serve time in a mainstream prison. He‘ll get dealt with. If he’s still around after five years of mainstream, just hang the animal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back