Rumour Grand Final entertainment 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Gil wants to make it fresh... hip... and in touch with the fans of the league

I'm tipping it's going to be Justice Crew

I don't think the Seekers are touring anymore

rumour this past week that they’ve booked Hugh Jackman.

Tom Browne didn’t even have the sense to admit he pinched it from 3AW’s rumour file but called it as his own scoop. What a gutter rat.

Pinched by Browne a day later and claimed as his own :

If it turns out to be him I’ll be doing something else while he’s on. D grade as far as live entertainment.

rumour this past week that they’ve booked Hugh Jackman.

Tom Browne didn’t even have the sense to admit he pinched it from 3AW’s rumour file but called it as his own scoop. What a gutter rat.

Pinched by Browne a day later and claimed as his own :

If it turns out to be him I’ll be doing something else while he’s on. D grade as far as live entertainment.

The Triple M article is dated August 21st--- the 3AW article is dated August 22nd.

Is it more likely than Tom Browne pinched the scoop or that the 3AW rumour file caller most likely heard it on Triple M earlier that day??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Triple M article is dated August 21st--- the 3AW article is dated August 22nd.

Is it more likely than Tom Browne pinched the scoop or that the 3AW rumour file caller most likely heard it on Triple M earlier that day??

OR Triple M/Tom Browne back dated their article to make it seem like they were "first". Can't rule it out...

gossip column in the Hun says the rumours are:
Mike Brady
John Williamson (pre-match)
Conrad Sewell (national anthem)

main act is still unconfirmed, but they noted the Hugh Jackman rumours, and that AFL tried to get Kylie Minogue for last year.

OR Triple M/Tom Browne back dated their article to make it seem like they were "first". Can't rule it out...

Did they back date the radio show too??

I remember hearing it on my way to work on Wednesday morning.

Hilltop Hoods & Sia Furler would be awesome as a double act (and they both did the anthemic hit "I Love It" together as well). You could imagine the crowd singing along to at least a couple songs from both artists, and they've been relevant enough over two decades to traverse generations. Plus both hail from a football place in Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back