Toast Gremio Power appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Full credit to you mate

You have more port Adelaide blood and adrenaline in you than the 3 clowns running the club and the board.

Your posts have been spot on. They have been a joy to read. Nice to have you in the family

The club should give you an honorary membership

Full credit to you mate

You have more port Adelaide blood and adrenaline in you than the 3 clowns running the club and the board.

Your posts have been spot on. They have been a joy to read. Nice to have you in the family

The club should give you an honorary membership
Thanks, mate. Thank you all for the comments!

I am honored. I have just been me, while enjoying footy, Port, and this community.

I love the fact that a Brazilian who can see Argentina from his kitchen window knows more about Aussie rules and its often wierd tactics than most supporters and so called media experts and can speak better English than most of us Australians 😉

Don’t stop posting just because it’s the off season

PS I’m still shitty at Brazil beating us in the 94 World Cup final though😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in awe of anyone who understands our SANFL rules and restrictions :thumbsu:

BF has been a highlight in a completely forgettable season, and GP is a big part of that. I still remember his post in a changes thread after one of our dismal losses respectfully asking for nine changes. Only he could make that sound reasonable.

Please stick around for summer :cool:

Gee.. has anyone considered the fact that Gremio grew up in Adelaide & transported himself to the Coffee bean plantations so he can export capsules to Australia? :rolleyes:
I am as far from the coffee plantations as Adelaide from Canberra. I live in Brazil's "rice belt."

I haven't met GP myself (yet), but my son said he's a great bloke and that's good enough for me. :thumbsu:
Your son is awesome! We all loved him here.

I'm in awe of anyone who understands our SANFL rules and restrictions :thumbsu:

BF has been a highlight in a completely forgettable season, and GP is a big part of that. I still remember his post in a changes thread after one of our dismal losses respectfully asking for nine changes. Only he could make that sound reasonable.

Please stick around for summer :cool:
I will stick around, but offseasons are depressing. I have no expectations on our current administration. Let's see what happens...

I spent my tender years in the UK, where the soccer offseason was only a couple of months. I find the AFL season way too short, and painfully more so for a Power fan. We don't even have an AFLW team to follow. Offseason on this board though is always entertaining. Hoping for more of the draft podcasts too (hint hint Macca and Portia).

Glad you choose port adelaide ;) you would of been wasted going for one of the franchises.
I am exactly where I should be. I am home!

I was simply accidentally born on the other side of the world from Alberton. Now, it is fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back