EPL Matchday 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game for us this weekend. Win, and we put an early gap between us and Spurs.

Southampton / United will be interesting. United will want to win, but Southampton away is a tough trip.

Wolves / Everton another good game as well.

Watford and Wolves the only 2 teams not to get a win In the first 3 match days.

Huge NLD, pity about the timeslot.
Spurs start to the season has surprised me. Might take a bit of time for Poch to figure out his best formation/XI but once he does, I think they’ll steamroll most teams.

City and Pool are going to sh*t it in again. City’s ridiculous squad depth will have them win it though I feel. Spurs a bit behind them two then who knows after that? We may finish outside the top six, but I am more excited about this season than last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isnt he picking Eriksen and Vert?
Seemingly cos he may leave, despite saying if he can't get a move he's happy to stay and may sign a new deal. Bench
Alderweireld will leave for free. Starts.
Vertonghen says this may be his last contract. Benched.

So contradictory, and it's affecting performance.
They're crabs
You're too easy.

Eriksen is leaving.

I recall him saying that he would sign a new contract if he couldn't secure a transfer this window. Perhaps Spurs/Poch need to give him that ultimatum although where does it leave them if he is still there when the winow closes and isn't signing a new deal? Can' freeze a top quality player like Eriksen out just because he is running his contract down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back