Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
You guys need to tweak this, as richcogs doesn't have a third - in fact Olma already has it from a trade with me earlier in the year. I got it from Richcogs in the Papley trade I believe..

Picks are meant to be for 2021 draft. I thought the one coming up would be called 2019

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Should be a busy off-season. I think I probably keep most of my players (maybe Heath Shaw retires?) and I'll have to adjust for some likely players not getting dual position again. Meanwhile, there's probably one of the best fantasy mids going in our comp offered up on the open market this off-season, which I'm not sure we've had since Zim^zuM let everyone know Shuey was available. And reading up on the draft it looks like a very good crop of Fantasy prospects.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Should be a busy off-season. I think I probably keep most of my players (maybe Heath Shaw retires?) and I'll have to adjust for some likely players not getting dual position again. Meanwhile, there's probably one of the best fantasy mids going in our comp offered up on the open market this off-season, which I'm not sure we've had since Zim^zuM let everyone know Shuey was available. And reading up on the draft it looks like a very good crop of Fantasy prospects.
Will be interesting, tis the summer of Coniglio in both real life and fantasy :p

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Jeez flaps - you’d be happy with Jones’ game today.
Didn't matter at all given the season was over, but a nice spike in improvement.

Congrats on your win! Been a long time building that list and I'm sure it's the start of an era of flags for you! Has been a great season for all.

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Cool. I will fix.

I have updated the sheet, so will upload to the pick thread as soon as Unknown Caller confirms the draft order (I will number all the picks so you know exactly what you have)

Have you included this on the list?

Lolern receives:
Zac Fisher, JJ RND 1, GWS RND 2

Raiders receives:
Dom Sheed, LOL RND 3

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Would much prefer you stay in then leagues richcogs and L_W_P but have yiu thought any more about your future? It is the off season so thought I would be the one to ask the question? Hope all is well.

Happy drafting and trading all.

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Would much prefer you stay in then leagues richcogs and L_W_P but have yiu thought any more about your future? It is the off season so thought I would be the one to ask the question? Hope all is well.

I’m pretty happy with team just need to have a look at it after my Malaysia then Cambodia trips.
I won’t be delisting many players though.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
I’m pretty happy with team just need to have a look at it after my Malaysia then Cambodia trips.
I won’t be delisting many players though.
Good mate, was I right in thinking you were talking about stepping away? Sorry if I made that up, your team is too good and your making to walk away imo 👍

richcogs

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2004
Wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins

This is something I have been thinking about the last couple years and have messaged Unknown Caller about previously. I have been looking for a while to find someone to transition my team to and after seeing hbk2015 post above I messaged him this yesterday:

"Hey mate,
I am contemplating stepping away from the league I have loved it over the past 7 years or so but my time has nearly come. Only want to give my team to someone serious though. i have one multiple premierships and not once finished outside the top 4 (bar 5th this year). I am looking to transition and hand the team over to someone to manage on their own in 2021, but want to make decisions together for drafting, free agents and delistings for 2020. Would you be interested in this? My team is still strong and can still potentially win the next few years I also have strong youth coming through. Detailed the whole team below. We would share the account (ill give you the password) this year and discuss any decisions we make and then from 2021 it would be yours to manage alone. What do you think?

My team (or your potential future team):

For 2020
Starting backs:
Docherty (overcoming injury but gun back and entering prime)
Houli (gun defender) - 2 years left I would say
Hurley (great for marks)
Doedee (gun young back like Docherty coming back from injury)
Rampe (averaged 20 disposals last year and 6 marks) - 2-3 years left
Suckling (averaged 21 disposals last year and 5.5 marks) - 1-2 years left

Scrimshaw (potential)
Marchbank (depends on the role he is given)"

ect...it goes into more detail but you get the jist.

Anyway he has respond showing interest so maybe this is the time and year to transition the team I have loved managing all these years. I think this will also help keep the team strong into the future. So once Unknown Caller gives this the all clear I will hand over my password so we can start conversation together about the trade and draft strategy moving forward this offseason. Been a pleasure folks. Hopefully two minds working can help secure the 2020 premiership!

Goo
This is something I have been thinking about the last couple years and have messaged Unknown Caller about previously. I have been looking for a while to find someone to transition my team to and after seeing hbk2015 post above I messaged him this yesterday:

"Hey mate,
I am contemplating stepping away from the league I have loved it over the past 7 years or so but my time has nearly come. Only want to give my team to someone serious though. i have one multiple premierships and not once finished outside the top 4 (bar 5th this year). I am looking to transition and hand the team over to someone to manage on their own in 2021, but want to make decisions together for drafting, free agents and delistings for 2020. Would you be interested in this? My team is still strong and can still potentially win the next few years I also have strong youth coming through. Detailed the whole team below. We would share the account (ill give you the password) this year and discuss any decisions we make and then from 2021 it would be yours to manage alone. What do you think?

My team (or your potential future team):

For 2020
Starting backs:
Docherty (overcoming injury but gun back and entering prime)
Houli (gun defender) - 2 years left I would say
Hurley (great for marks)
Doedee (gun young back like Docherty coming back from injury)
Rampe (averaged 20 disposals last year and 6 marks) - 2-3 years left
Suckling (averaged 21 disposals last year and 5.5 marks) - 1-2 years left

Scrimshaw (potential)
Marchbank (depends on the role he is given)"

ect...it goes into more detail but you get the jist.

Anyway he has respond showing interest so maybe this is the time and year to transition the team I have loved managing all these years. I think this will also help keep the team strong into the future. So once Unknown Caller gives this the all clear I will hand over my password so we can start conversation together about the trade and draft strategy moving forward this offseason. Been a pleasure folks. Hopefully two minds working can help secure the 2020 premiership!

Sounds good. I’ll see if there’s also interest from other potential coaches, but happy if you transition your team to someone you nominate.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
did you want to do it this year?

Can confirm after 2017 and 2018, it takes a lot of work. I've been trying to think of ways we could do it this season (with everyone posting their own lists on a first page somehow and keeping their trades up to date) but I don't see it working.

I'll look at doing it again this season if no one else can commit to it, but there'll be periods where it might not get updated. My thinking was I'd save the first post for copy/pasting any confirmed trades, so worst case people can track where various lists are at from there.

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Can confirm after 2017 and 2018, it takes a lot of work. I've been trying to think of ways we could do it this season (with everyone posting their own lists on a first page somehow and keeping their trades up to date) but I don't see it working.

I'll look at doing it again this season if no one else can commit to it, but there'll be periods where it might not get updated. My thinking was I'd save the first post for copy/pasting any confirmed trades, so worst case people can track where various lists are at from there.
I asked those lagging last year to PM me their lists, it worked well for the most part.

Back