Status
Not open for further replies.

Danco

Team Captain
Mar 17, 2013
The Premiership Stand
AFL Club
Geelong
Finished my best year yet with a PB of 2958!!
Won all of the remaining 3 leagues i was in. Score would've won every single league had i managed to get through in the rest :(

Now to relax and enjoy the finals :beermug:

SC.JPG

So, 2,959 was only good enough for 57th for the week for my daughter. She had her hopes up for some cash, but wasn't to be!

For me, 2,587 saw me finish 5,399th overall. Thanks for the banter, chat and assistance throughout the year everyone. I don't post as much as some on here, but I really enjoy the way everyone gets on in this forum.

Look forward to the 2020 planning...….you with me vast ?

So you're the second best SC'er in your house then :moustache: .

Every year there are a few bogus AA selections. This is one of those times.

I mean I personally prefer defenders that defend cough Saad cough but I wouldnt dare dispute the esteemed selection panel of the AA team.....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plummeted down the rankings in a disappointing last two weeks, epitomised by the decision to keep two trades until R23, only to trade out Sicily, keep Salem and Hawkins, and bring in Cunnington.

Oh well. Don’t think I’ll ever have two trades come round 23 ever again.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
7986, nothing spectacular, more disappointed I got bundled out of both my league finals by essentially one late season decision to finally bring in Lachie Neale who was copping more attention instead of TreLOLor who seemed to be hitting form.

Change that decision and I'm in both GF's and would have lost, but won some coin for the place.

The disappointment is soothed this morning by learning Seagull didn't make the AA squad for a year of little more than chip gathering.
:cool:
They didn't waste much time getting that AA squad out. Looking at it they should have taken much longer and given it more thought. Clearly some players in there on reputation and not their performance over the year. Most notably Dusty and GAj.

He's still :poo:

Will never set foot in any of my fantasy footy teams. :cool:
We are talking about SC not footy :p
If you jumped on board, when you bookmarked it, and replaced your worst defender you could have been top 200

7986, nothing spectacular, more disappointed I got bundled out of both my league finals by essentially one late season decision to finally bring in Lachie Neale who was copping more attention instead of TreLOLor who seemed to be hitting form.

Change that decision and I'm in both GF's and would have lost, but won some coin for the place.

The disappointment is soothed this morning by learning Seagull didn't make the AA squad for a year of little more than chip gathering.
:cool:

That is very satisfying indeed!

All right kents I've finally sobered up/cheered up.

I scored 2664, ended up ranked 9,920.

Couldn't even win a losers GF in SCT2 against that splendid kent chol slurper Raveneyes .

It's all good though.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back