NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

What is the cheapest package I can buy given all I want to watch is redzone? Also I have heard there are two different versions, I want the Scott Hanson one.

What is the cheapest package I can buy given all I want to watch is redzone? Also I have heard there are two different versions, I want the Scott Hanson one.
there are only two plans
free -- nfln, and highlights of games only
pro - every possible program

pro costs about $279 aud or you can do the indian/columbian vpn signup and you get it for $179

there are only two plans
free -- nfln, and highlights of games only
pro - every possible program

pro costs about $279 aud or you can do the indian/columbian vpn signup and you get it for $179

What's the conversion fee on the currency exchange (I assume you need to use local currency?)? Please divulge all charges Mr VPN...have you thought about creating an affiliate account with a VPN provider for those without one? You might as well make some money off it if you're going to recommend it 👍

Who do you suggest?

I'm with pureVPN myself, cheap and nasty...not the fastest VPN I've ever used but does the job for me. $9.95 for 12 months. if you're after the best speed possible with less drop outs from places like Columbia or India I'd look elsewhere. New Zealand and Hong Kong work great, other countries, not so much.

What's the conversion fee on the currency exchange (I assume you need to use local currency?)? Please divulge all charges Mr VPN...have you thought about creating an affiliate account with a VPN provider for those without one? You might as well make some money off it if you're going to recommend it 👍

Who do you suggest?

I'm with pureVPN myself, cheap and nasty...not the fastest VPN I've ever used but does the job for me. $9.95 for 12 months. if you're after the best speed possible with less drop outs from places like Columbia or India I'd look elsewhere. New Zealand and Hong Kong work great, other countries, not so much.
vpn is only needed for registering/signing up. then you can use australian isp to watch, theres no geo blocking

$279 AUD registering via aussie isp
$179 AUD registering via indian isp

ive already done it and so have others.

vpn is only needed for registering/signing up. then you can use australian isp to watch, theres no geo blocking

$279 AUD registering via aussie isp
$179 AUD registering via indian isp

ive already done it and so have others.

Wow, surprised the NFL would be that lazy honestly. Might have to join myself.

The other version (which is hosted by Andrew Siciliano the last time I checked) is the version the US gets via Direct TV.

NFL Redzone that we get via Gamepass is always hosted by Hanson

Last edited:
The last few years with Foxtel and a crappy jets team I've relied on redzone for lost of my NFL fix

This year with no Foxtel, a decent (hopefully) Jets team and gamepass I'm likely to watch more full/condensed games. But I want to do so with as few spoilers of other games as possible. Is there anyway around this or do people just have to suck it up and watch the game they want (or their team) knowing the other games will be spoilt during the broadcast?

Mindhunters is awesome btw

The last few years with Foxtel and a crappy jets team I've relied on redzone for lost of my NFL fix

This year with no Foxtel, a decent (hopefully) Jets team and gamepass I'm likely to watch more full/condensed games. But I want to do so with as few spoilers of other games as possible. Is there anyway around this or do people just have to suck it up and watch the game they want (or their team) knowing the other games will be spoilt during the broadcast?

Mindhunters is awesome btw

It's not as hard as you'd think - I'll have weeks where I'm still watching games on Wednesday night without spoilers.

Just unfollow NFL, your team, ESPN etc on social media, and with a bit of training to check fantasy scores without match results it's pretty easy.

I went from being a devote of RedZone to probably not having watched it for the last 2 seasons. (That said, watching RedZone in week 17 with something on the line - be it your fantasy league, or in my case Armchair Endzone a few seasons ago - is one of football's great joys.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Handmaids Tale is nice & depressing GG, should be right up your alley :huh:
hated it. i posted in the thread dedicated to that show and they booted me out of it. just like they booted me out of the westworld thread.
appears you have to love a show otherwise you're trolling.

hated it. i posted in the thread dedicated to that show and they booted me out of it. just like they booted me out of the westworld thread.
appears you have to love a show otherwise you're trolling.

* me,it's little wonder I venture outside the NFL and Melbourne club board on big footy these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back