Player Watch Darcy Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Darcy on the Nine News just said he will train next week and be right to go for the first final.

Believe it or not.

Bump.

I have made a request to Mark Anderson to save us some money in the soft cap by sacking our Sports Phycologist and seeking counsel from bigfooty.

I will advise of his response in due course......stay tuned.

Barham to Kink

Debutant
Sep 23, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bucks about to appear on Talking Footy (7mate) and no doubt Darcy will be top of the agenda.

Moore seems fine. Bux says he stayed off the ground on Friday night on doctor’s orders. Probably won’t stop cross-eyed dix like Jon Ralphy Ralph making more of it.

Interesting body language Bucks and Carey.

Bucks - relaxed, funny and eloquent.

Carey - tense nose breathing.

May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
So, basically Moore did the right thing, felt some tightness, informed the club who put him on 'ice'. No injury the result and fit to play against the cats in next weeks final. The kid should be getting congratulated for his actions instead of all this other crap.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Moore seems fine. Bux says he stayed off the ground on Friday night on doctor’s orders. Probably won’t stop cross-eyed dix like Jon Ralphy Ralph making more of it.

Back on the gear?

Bump.

I have made a request to Mark Anderson to save us some money in the soft cap by sacking our Sports Phycologist and seeking counsel from bigfooty.

I will advise of his response in due course......stay tuned.

Never said I'd work for free, should have consulted me beforehand. I will accept premierships for payment, though.

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

Carey hates Bucks - used to always pot him.

I reckon it has something to do with Bucks signing for the Kangas then reneging. They took it personally down there.

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

I reckon it has something to do with Bucks signing for the Kangas then reneging. They took it personally down there.

To quote my own post....

After all their history, it must have killed him a little inside when the Kangaroos, the club he is a legend at and that he probably dreamt of coaching, publicly courted Bucks like a love sick 12 year old, only for Bucks to reject the senior coach gig at the Roos in order to be an assistant at the Pies. Imagine a bloke snubbing a club like that not once, but twice in his career.

Brayshaw wouldn't shut up publicly about how much he wanted Bucks (not Carey) to be their senior coach. Bucks said no. The ultimate pride hit for a bloke whose own dickheadery may have killed his chances of fulfilling his own ambitions.

He dreamt of the role - can't have it. It was too small for Bucks.

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
Geez I hope Ralphy does the same sort of "hatchet job" (I mean honest investigative journalism) on Cotchin's mental struggles after HIS persistent hamstring injuries of late.

Don't do it to your own do you Ralphy?....so much Caro in this one!

Geez I hope Ralphy does the same sort of "hatchet job" (I mean honest investigative journalism) on Cotchin's mental struggles after HIS persistent hamstring injuries of late.

Caro seems to have been very quiet lately...is her broom broken?

2eb440ba0d14347b11fa3714ac6699b9.jpg

The AFL media is not blessed with the most charismatic personalities but Caro and Ralphy are floating right at the top of that vomit fountain.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός

I’d argue Buckley’s best game being the one where he played at CHB on Carey and pantsed him might have added to it.

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Rural paradise
AFL Club
Collingwood

LOL Carey is a nose breather and a Neanderthal.

Plus Carey has never forgiven Bux for destroying him when moved onto him whilst Carey was at his peak.

A great player but even so overrated by the idiot media.

Carey just can't get past it and will never forgive Bux or by extension Collingwood.

"...
Collingwood backman Darcy Moore has not re-injured the hamstring that saw him finish Friday night's game on the bench.
The versatile key position player is expected to be fit to play in the qualifying final against Geelong on Friday week at the MCG.
"He has not re-injured it," Collingwood football manager Geoff Walsh said.
"He did report tightness and awareness but all the subsequent investigations are that he has not re-injured it, which is good news on one level."

Moore will have to complete the two training sessions this week and next week at good intensity to prove his fitness.
The query will not be on whether Moore has an injury but whether he has confidence in his body, and whether Collingwood has confidence in him to be able to get through a full game.
..."

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LOL Carey is a nose breather and a Neanderthal.

Plus Carey has never forgiven Bux for destroying him when moved onto him whilst Carey was at his peak.

A great player but even so overrated by the idiot media.

Carey just can't get past it and will never forgive Bux or by extension Collingwood.

Did you mean mouth breather?

Nose breathing is normal.

Nebula1971

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
F1 McLaren
Will not get through the finals series, mark my words.

Your positivity is abundant .

If he gets through his training blocks successfully, he needs to be selected. Last year, a fit Moore or Sharenberg, West Ciast don’t come back from that 5 goal start. Such is the importance of both these players.

You could be right and he doesn’t get through, but I’ll back in the selectors.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Surely the club could've just come out and said he had cramp. It'd make sense given it'd be slightly weak and underdone. Now we're left to just assume he is mentally fragile.

I’m going to assume a lot of it is mental.

The fact that the scans are clear tells me he’s terrified when he feels even the slightest...anything back there.

Which is unfortunate. Hopefully we can find a way to get him over that just for the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back